Catholicels, Why Do You Folks "Pray To" Mary???

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Francis just held a mass in my country

Watched it out of curiosity

MF rolled by the statue of VirginMary and started praying and shit

Arent you just supposed to pray to Jesus or sumn ? what's up?

Francis just held a mass in my country

Watched it out of curiosity

MF rolled by the statue of VirginMary and started praying and shit

Arent you just supposed to pray to Jesus or sumn ? what's up?
Not a RC but we pray to Mary for her to intercede for us to god.

So when we pray we are simply “asking” Mary blessed holy Theatokos to pray for us sinners and her intercession to God will save us

The same way Mary asked Jesus to turn the water into Wine the same way in Luke it says “Your name will be exhaled you will be hailed by many” the reality is praying to saints isn’t Iolatry it’s simply asking saints and Mary to pray for us nothing mire or less

• +1
Reactions: noobs and terrorblade
@noobs or somebody else copy paste my reply to OP he has me on ignore cos I used to bully him

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Doesn't matter who or what you pray to....Mary, Jesus, a stone wall, it's all the same as in you'll get the exact same results.

So when we pray we are simply “asking” Mary blessed holy Theatokos to pray for us sinners and her intercession to God will save us

The same way Mary asked Jesus to turn the water into Wine the same way in Luke it says “Your name will be exhaled you will be hailed by many” the reality is praying to saints isn’t Iolatry it’s simply asking saints and Mary to pray for us nothing mire or less

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
no they don’t jfl