Cauliflower Ear

chadlitmog

chadlitmog

Iron
is it over if I have cauliflower ear on both sides? They fuck with my symmetry but I think if I focus on everything else and just wear headphones I can make it work

• +1
Reactions: aids
no, scars are good

Cauliflower ear looks mogger bro don’t worry

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
It is deformity. No girl will ever think "oh, he has cauliflower ears, he knows how to fight, I'm wet". Only your male friends will get hard. If you are gay, then it might be good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Goldenlightskin, imthesupremecel and aids
You can drain the blood to mitigate how significant your cauliflower ear is. Just depends whether you want your person to be associated with combat sports and fighting.
Not over.

cauliflower ears kann look different af, if u have very clumpy cauliflower ears it’s bad, if they look more like Gordan Ryan’s right ear it isn’t. Overall u gain hella respect by men and your social status increases=more appeal to women, but still deformity=less attractive. If u tell them that Ure a fighter then i don’t think they really care

You can drain the blood to mitigate how significant your cauliflower ear is. Just depends whether you want your person to be associated with combat sports and fighting.
Not over.
U will most likely have to do that on a frequent tho due to the fact that if u get it once it will come back easy af

is it over if I have cauliflower ear on both sides? They fuck with my symmetry but I think if I focus on everything else and just wear headphones I can make it work
no cauliflower when i pull my gun out

• +1
Reactions: chadlitmog
U will most likely have to do that on a frequent tho due to the fact that if u get it once it will come back easy af
IIRC, you can have the blood drained professionally, not sure whether it's permanent (i.e., until you get hit in the ear again) or a more-temporary remedy though (i.e., you wait longer till you need to drain the blood again).

It is deformity. No girl will ever think "oh, he has cauliflower ears, he knows how to fight, I'm wet". Only your male friends will get hard. If you are gay, then it might be good.
true cauliflower ears is so degusting JFL if you find it attractive:lul:

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
cauliflower ears kann look different af, if u have very clumpy cauliflower ears it’s bad, if they look more like Gordan Ryan’s right ear it isn’t. Overall u gain hella respect by men and your social status increases=more appeal to women, but still deformity=less attractive. If u tell them that Ure a fighter then i don’t think they really care

no cauliflower when i pull my gun out
Cringe

Mine is less on one side than the other so it’s not ideal but yeah i understand thank you

Not over.
Mine is already hardened as I’ve had them for like almost a full year now so sadly drainage isn’t an option

Mine is already hardened as I’ve had them for like almost a full year now so sadly drainage isn’t an option
Not over regardless.
You can always get otoplasty later down the line.

• +1
Reactions: chadlitmog