Cause of back hair?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I searched in google and it says genetics jfl at these retards. Does anyone know the exactly cause? i have all types of hormonal imabalances right now and it just starts to appear, never had hair in the back and in the shoulders before.

high T

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NateJacobs and Deleted member 26859
High T and genetics

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NateJacobs and Deleted member 26859
You already got an answer lol cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, LooksThinker, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
moms bf has loads of back hair. and he was a gigachad when younger. but fat now. maybe high T good genetic european

its not true. No correlation with high t. If it had it would be something attractive.
High T doesn’t mean attractive lol, if that was true guys would look better after roiding or trt. It’s most likely DHT or simply having androgen receptors on back

bumo fuck theres no one with knowledge in this shit anymore

I searched in google and it says genetics jfl at these retards. Does anyone know the exactly cause? i have all types of hormonal imabalances right now and it just starts to appear, never had hair in the back and in the shoulders before.
high T probably not, don"t listen to the comments

me hair is very and very dark (after i began to eat healthy)

no idea if very dark hair = healthy

no idea which hormone"s that darken hair, i heard prolactin can darken hair but idk if thats true (That explain that me hair is darker when i masturbate)

High dht

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Indians high T?

high T probably not, don"t listen to the comments

me hair is very and very dark (after i began to eat healthy)

no idea if very dark hair = healthy

no idea which hormone"s that darken hair, i heard prolactin can darken hair but idk if thats true (That explain that me hair is darker when i masturbate)
Good for you, my hair all over the body got super thin and lost it color 6 months ago