Caveman Regimen(If you struggle with skin GTFIH)

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
I want to put this idea in to any people on this forum who happen to see this and currently or have been struggling with skin. STOP USING SKINCARE PRODUCTS. PERIOD. No moisturizers, cleansers, serums, toners, retinoids, or SPF. Literally nothing. If you have nothing else to lose, try this for a few months. I promise you your skin will probably clear up, hyper pigmentation will improve, and you will finally feel better. The ideology behind this is that most generic skincare products end up making your skin reliant and you strip the natural oils(which are good) and further damage your barrier(causing redness and pigmentation). I literally don't do anything in the morning. At night when i'm in the shower after the gym I just barely let the water hit my face for a second, I don't even use my hands to rub it around. My texture has improved, redness has improved, and acne just dissipates. Trust me on this.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and SubhumanForever
Just don't use anything bro theory

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
stripping away ur oils is only applicable to retards that apply way to much product.

Generally good skincare is a multiplier of how your diet is.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Generally good skincare is a multiplier of how your diet is.
Water, we all know that if you have a shit diet your bound for acne. Anyone in this forum should have a good diet if they actually want to be lean and debloated.

Water, we all know that if you have a shit diet your bound for acne. Anyone in this forum should have a good diet if they actually want to be lean and debloated.
Then why the fuck did you post this?

water faggot
Its not faggot. So many of these 15 year olds are starting skincare routines. I started one at like 15 and struggled with acne and redness all throughout highschool. I had flawless skin before

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Washing your face is enough

All other products is to target specific problems

Tried this once for a couple of months cause I was desperate and my skin got way worse. Went back on tret spf and moisturizing and it improved.