• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Long legs are mad aesthethic

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Darkstrand and 6 others
what a slayer

imagine if he HT maxxed

Long legs are mad aesthethic
Yes but his legs are a bit off. Also i read some theory that cavil had ll (which i dont belive) because outside of very short torso his arms are short for his height, same with small arms and skull.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Ocelot
Actually isn't it impossible to get LL if your wingspan is not gonna be proportionate with your leg length after surgery?

I'm 175cm and my wingspan is about 172cm or 173cm, if I get LL it would be very disproportionate wouldn't it

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Actually isn't it impossible to get LL if your wingspan is not gonna be proportionate with your leg length after surgery?

I'm 175cm and my wingspan is about 172cm or 173cm, if I get LL it would be very disproportionate wouldn't it
not that noticeable since arm length perception is influenced more by torso length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Ocelot
Yes but his legs are a bit off. Also i read some theory that cavil had ll (which i dont belive) because outside of very short torso his arms are short for his height, same with small arms and skull.

Looking at how short his arms are, I think it's definitely a possibility.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Read it on some height forum aswell, there is no evidence tho. But considering everything is short/small compared to his legs and height(skull,arms,hands,torso) that's how an LLer would look like in theory

yea. i rather be a manlet than have short arm proportions