CCP Funded accounts

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I've noticed a sudden rise in what seem to be CCP-controlled accounts. They usually stay inactive but crawl out of the woodwork to make posts about Asian supremacy in race bait threads, their entire post history is solely focused on race discussions. I've come across 5-6 accounts like this. Won't be tagging them because I don't my notifications to be raided by them. Apparently, they are from a server that worships @aspiringexcel. Whenever he starts a thread, it's shared there, and those users log in to their accounts on looksmax.org armed to the teeth with dozens of asian supremacy content, pics, videos, Wuhan funded racial studies about asians being taller, stronger, better and being ubermensch to spread hate and convice everyone about asian supremacy. That nigha @sanctioned got banned for being an alt too. I actually find the whole situation to pretty funny tbh. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Flowerpot, Deleted member 98406, futureashtray and 30 others
ching chongs need to learn lefort 2 and implant design instead of jaw shaving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, psychomandible, Bars and 16 others
@widdi @HeightPilledum @TechnoBoss @Debetro @gooner23 @lordgandy2000 @shabby890 @sportsmogger @NZb6Air @hopecel @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, ihearvoices and TechnoBoss
WHose alt was @sanctioned? lol

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, borntosuffer, cromagnon and 8 others
are asians or black higher smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, aesthetic beauty, iloveboobs and 1 other person
@Hottaco34 @NoReedemingFeature @YungAscender @PajeetCrusader @unfortunatehobbies @Nazi Germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 98406, iloveboobs, Deleted member 81734 and 2 others
@Gengar Since u got along with him well.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
@widdi @HeightPilledum @TechnoBoss @Debetro @gooner23 @lordgandy2000 @shabby890 @sportsmogger @NZb6Air @hopecel @tombradylover
Tag me in all racist threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
@SomethingIsWrong @ihearvoices @iloveboobs @FascisstChad @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, iloveboobs, SomethingIsWrong and 1 other person
Good find

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
@NumbThePain fighting thr CCP takeover

samurai champloo fighting GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, TechnoBoss, iloveboobs and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, TechnoBoss, Shahnameh and 3 others
@normie_joe @GigaStacySexual @Shahnameh

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and iloveboobs
I have sensed North-Korean influences on this forum over the past months.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
sum ting wong?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, TechnoBoss, iloveboobs and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and iloveboobs
we are moving from half the threads being bbc to half the threads being pro asian

@RedFlood

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I've noticed a sudden rise in what seem to be CCP-controlled accounts. They usually stay inactive but crawl out of the woodwork to make posts about Asian supremacy in race bait threads, their entire post history is solely focused on race discussions. I've come across 5-6 accounts like this. Won't be tagging them because I don't my notifications to be raided by them. Apparently, they are from a server that worships @aspiringexcel. Whenever he starts a thread, it's shared there, and those users log in to their accounts on looksmax.org armed to the teeth with dozens of asian supremacy content, pics, videos, Wuhan funded racial studies about asians being taller, stronger, better and being ubermensch to spread hate and convice everyone about asian supremacy. That nigha @sanctioned got banned for being an alt too. I actually find the whole situation to pretty funny tbh. :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3237659
They dont worship me theyre autists obssesed with me:lul:

• +1

View attachment 3237659
Sanctioned is Geneticist

Why is he banned ure allowed to make alts after a year?

Also the goldentruth niggas dont worship me they hate me, 2 of them tried to doxx me but theyre too retarded

Theyre so fucking weird i am not their bhai or whatever:lul:

• JFL
Sanctioned is Geneticist

Why is he banned ure allowed to make alts after a year?
Not he is some other ccp supremacists alt
Also the goldentruth niggas dont worship me they hate me, 2 of them tried to doxx me but theyre too retarded

Theyre so fucking weird i am not their bhai or whatever:lul:
Tell me more about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and aspiringexcel
No ik he is he confirmed it to me. Hes a real nigga.
Tell me more about it
Theyre just weirdos, one of the 2 niggas i fw from there found me when some soycel posted my thread on r/inceltear

Then 5 main autists from there started mentioning me literally everyday.

Im trying to get those 2 niggas ik to let me in but they send me scs when i get mentioned for now

1 nigga from there is behind that one banned incel tv yt channel (the one that used to post 6 amwf vids a day)

TLDR: Manila mental aslyum escapees thought i was their saviour because i like NEAs but then started despising me and stalking be because i hate SEAmonkeys

• JFL

Tell me more about it
Also the Incel Tv retard and his retarded bhai are the one that tried to dox me

They have alts on looksmax and i KNOW T_T and Jungcock have ties to them

INB4: The autists find this reply:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and Jason Voorhees
good. expose them

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Jason Voorhees
Russia wants to reform USSR and with china they will destroy USA(prolly not).

• +1
chud vs chud debating about chang vs chad

• +1

View attachment 3237659
JFL those are some interesting accounts. @AspiringChanglite was my fav such Han suprimist poster nigga came up wild madeup stories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Thanks for the tag and for shedding light on this mate, these people really are creating their own reality. Thinking we'll believe ccp propaganda studies and the words of a couple autistic retards.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Jason Voorhees
Yes and?

• +1
I've shared my account with a fed

• +1
Wuhan funded racial studies about asians being taller, stronger, better and being ubermensch to spread hate and convice everyone about asian supremacy.
Sauce?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Shahnameh
Are they CCP funded or just spergs from r/aznidentity?

• +1
@isis_Bleach

Most Chinese on this side of the internet are pretty self hating.
But those who can speak english are usually bots yeah or Asian Americans

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Most Chinese on this side of the internet are pretty self hating.
But those who can speak english are usually bots yeah or Asian Americans
Which side?

I would also.

jbw theory is suifuel

most gooks are also dickpilled :feelskek::feelskek:

big han chinese cock imperialism conquest and things of that nature :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back