Chinese domination is unstoppable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Mouthbreath, Aladin and 6 others
dumb whore instead of climbing on the side she tries to run :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, stevielake, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
In her defence she lacked the athletic ability to do so, she was shocked and not thinking properly. Moving escalators meant that she prob assumed doing it whislt she’s close to the end would have resulted in injury of another sort.

She was kinda fucked. I’d be fine cos I can do parkour but most women of that age and build would be fucked

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6128, ascension and 3 others
In her defence she lacked the athletic ability to do so, she was shocked and not thinking properly. Moving escalators meant that she prob assumed doing it whislt she’s close to the end would have resulted in injury of another sort.

She was kinda fucked. I’d be fine cos I can do parkour but most women of that age and build would be fucked
Most men too.

It's easy to say what to do with hindsight and from the comfort of warm bed

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 12002, alriodai and 4 others
Most men too.

It's easy to say what to do with hindsight and from the comfort of warm bed
EXACTLY. I analysed the situation and simply trying to jump in the rails would not help much as the rails go down due to being an escalator and the woman was practically at the end meaning by the time she used it she would have been forced to let go so the escalator doesn’t drag her under. Jumping would have helped I guess or bracing herself to prevent the suitcase from hitting her like it did.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII and Wallenberg
I wouldn't even climb. I would just time my jump. I swear normies are the dumbest shits ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Just take the hit bruv it’s just a suitcase

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vain786 and Wallenberg
Dumb dumb. That would be a bad move. You don't know how heavy that suitcase is and what the resulting momentum would be. The safest way is to dodge it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 15827
Dumb dumb. That would be a bad move. You don't know how heavy that suitcase is and what the resulting momentum would be. The safest way is to dodge it
If you’re not a twink it won’t hurt

I hope she died

yea she could have tanked it or jumped with correct timing but did neither.

the suitcase was probably empty too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
looks fake though. how did the medic team get there so fast

I would have turned, caught the suitcase, sprinted up the same escalator, then proceeded to embed the woman at the top's skull into the concrete floor with said suitcase. Men win again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MagicMirror, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I’d take the hit I m not pussy
yea she could have tanked it or jumped with correct timing but did neither.

the suitcase was probably empty too
Both of you gracile, dainty, fragile shitskins would have been shattered into 6 million shards of feces if you would have gotten hit by an empty suitcase like that. Shut the fuck up lol

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Not even funny tbh

That and woman biologically do not have the ability to remain calm in situations like these, even if she had the athletic ability, her brain wouldnt have been able to come up with the solution of climbing the sides.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both of you gracile, dainty, fragile shitskins would have been shattered into 6 million shards of feces if you would have gotten hit by an empty suitcase like that. Shut the fuck up lol
1558F94A 6CBF 42B3 A4AA 7767428C2160