Celebheights autism is really funny

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Kraken
@Rob Paul'sHeight

"183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm".

Yeah,insane difference between 183-184 and 185-186,these 2cm are more relevant for the true manlets.

Height 4

"6'2 at night is the best height to be if you want to feel certain that you don't need to be taller.
I know people that are 6'2½ or 6'3/6'3½ at night, and quite honestly they just look too tall in real life. 6'4 and even 6'5/6'6 can look great in movies though.
A person who is 6'4 at night and cycles steroids could look impressive on-screen, but in the real world they would look too big to be in any way aesthetically ideal. Impressively ideal yes, never aesthetically ideal.

Still, if the choice is any height from 6'4 - 6'6 vs 5'11 ..6'4 is the obvious choice for me.
Better too be too tall than not quite tall enough.
Even though 6'6 is substantially too tall, I would still be tempted to choose it over 5'10½.

185cm+ looks best on-screen, but 183cm - 184cm looks best in real with a naturally muscular physique.
183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm.
With a muscular build if steroids are cycled then 185cm - 188cm (maximum 193cm) looks perfect.

I have spent a lot of time in gyms as a personal trainer with people of different builds, proportions, and supplement or steroid regimes."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
C27C1A10 972E 4BFB BA19 F5C52FB93DEA Jordan is like 5‘9 at best

• +1
manlet trait: calling 6'0 ideal height

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 5522 and Beetlejuice
Celebheights reveals that actors are just overcompensating manlets

• +1
Celebheights is for coping manlet Rob Paul. He focuses on measuring other people's heights for his own insecuruties and his house looks like a shotstain because he operates a dogshit website.

It's useful though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
@Rob Paul'sHeight

"183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm".

Yeah,insane difference between 183-184 and 185-186,these 2cm are more relevant for the true manlets.

View attachment 530191

"6'2 at night is the best height to be if you want to feel certain that you don't need to be taller.
I know people that are 6'2½ or 6'3/6'3½ at night, and quite honestly they just look too tall in real life. 6'4 and even 6'5/6'6 can look great in movies though.
A person who is 6'4 at night and cycles steroids could look impressive on-screen, but in the real world they would look too big to be in any way aesthetically ideal. Impressively ideal yes, never aesthetically ideal.

Still, if the choice is any height from 6'4 - 6'6 vs 5'11 ..6'4 is the obvious choice for me.
Better too be too tall than not quite tall enough.
Even though 6'6 is substantially too tall, I would still be tempted to choose it over 5'10½.

185cm+ looks best on-screen, but 183cm - 184cm looks best in real with a naturally muscular physique.
183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm.
With a muscular build if steroids are cycled then 185cm - 188cm (maximum 193cm) looks perfect.

I have spent a lot of time in gyms as a personal trainer with people of different builds, proportions, and supplement or steroid regimes."
Do you have autism aswell?

Celebheights is for coping manlet Rob Paul. He focuses on measuring other people's heights for his own insecuruties and his house looks like a shotstain because he operates a dogshit website.

It's useful though.
Yeah,it can be useful to know your true height,its very common to overestimate your own height.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

It's useful though.
laughing my ass off

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
5'2 for the peak aesthetics tbh ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, mogstar and Beetlejuice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back