Celebrate your birthday

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Call over some friends to your place, buy some food and drinks, or hell even throw a party, don't be a fucking loser incel man :ROFLMAO:

You may not think it, but trust me, there must be some people that care about you.

Celebrating birthdays is a good lifefuel and good way to get some social validation, that is why foids mog men in feeling better, they always find a way to get validation but they are proactive about it unlike most men who just spend their lives like autists.

So don't be a cheap faggot and do it.
Bleach ikkaku

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, Jova, PsychoH and 1 other person
Birthday celebrations are great until the next day when you come down and realise you have to live your loser life for the next 355 days, now a year closer to the grave

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and NZb6Air
thank you for the amazing life advice baldgoku

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Birthday celebrations are great until the next day when you come down and realise you have to live your loser life for the next 355 days, now a year closer to the grave
But it's still better than to not do anything.

Getting some social interaction and validation will always make you feel better, and that is a biological fact.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
FQIqcjiehmh8wcpHj4ZyHv7D71h50bU3E1W5CgOu8q0

This is how most of the users here celebrate their birthday, including me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Clown Show and PsychoH
Call over some friends to your place, buy some food and drinks, or hell even throw a party, don't be a fucking loser incel man :ROFLMAO:

You may not think it, but trust me, there must be some people that care about you.

Celebrating birthdays is a good lifefuel and good way to get some social validation, that is why foids mog men in feeling better, they always find a way to get validation but they are proactive about it unlike most men who just spend their lives like autists.

So don't be a cheap faggot and do it.
View attachment 3150045
based advice bump more people needa see this people on here hopeless these days no matter your looks enjoy your life anyway possible

• +1
Reactions: username1000 and Clown Show
View attachment 3150060
This is how most of the users here celebrate their birthday, including me
And the point is that you don't have to be like this :ROFLMAO:

I know several of my friends who have family members and friends who would gladly come to their birthday but they never celebrate it because they are just retarded.

Recently my neighbour celebrated his 50th oldcel birthday. Nigga threw a crazy party, had live music, got drunk like a fucking rock :ROFLMAO: and was jumping around like crazy, it's like he turned 18 again.

And then you see these 20yo losers who just wallow in their misery without any reason at all :ROFLMAO:

I hope that majority of us don't live in Gaza with all our friends bombed by jews :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: username1000
, that is why foids mog men in feeling better, they always find a way to get validation but they are proactive
basically what my oneitis did with her graduation ceremony. meanwhile, i didnt even want to attend mine because it felt like work to me not an achievement or smth

• +1
Ur bald

• +1
can i come to ur party

• +1