christmas is a great holiday man

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1973

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1973
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, HurtfulVanity and Petsmart
I haven't celebrated christmas in like 10 years my parents said it didnt have to be christmas to give each other things. It was to much hassle setting up shit anyway.
Downloadfile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Petsmart
If you don't enjoy Christmas you either live on an eastern third world country or you're non Christian raised whtie

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and bassfreak
If you don't enjoy Christmas you either live on an eastern third world country or you're non Christian raised whtie
if you enjoy christmas you either live in burgerland or youre a cumskin who wants discounts

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
if you enjoy christmas you either live in burgerland or youre a cumskin who wants discounts
That's a shitskin satirization of a holiday everyone enjoys. Family together eating shit and getting presents? Surely it's a Jewish excuse to get discounts

• +1
That's a shitskin satirization of a holiday everyone enjoys. Family together eating shit and getting presents? Surely it's a Jewish excuse to get discounts
lmfao cumskin cope, thanksgiving is really about massacring the natives yet you still eat shit together. dont pretend its just this one day, fag

• +1
bbf0d70a-2691-11ea-8eda-02016538575f-jpg.203631
YzR3BbS.gif

Attachments

• 1577231071253.png
    1577231071253.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
lmfao cumskin cope, thanksgiving is really about massacring the natives yet you still eat shit together. dont pretend its just this one day, fag
Don't get what this post is. But you sound bitter so I'm guessing you resent these holidays in some manner. Yeah, some native shitskins were killed off like crazy and now we eat turkey. jfl if you think that's morally wrong. Nothing matters in history. It's a good idea for family to celebrate and eat together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Ritalincel
Don't get what this post is. But you sound bitter so I'm guessing you resent these holidays in some manner. Yeah, some native shitskins were killed off like crazy and now we eat turkey. jfl if you think that's morally wrong. Nothing matters in history. It's a good idea for family to celebrate and eat together.
jfl if u think im bitter. low iq post. further proven by saying nothing matters in history. it does which is why we cant say nigger

• +1
jfl if u think im bitter. low iq post. further proven by saying nothing matters in history. it does which is why we cant say nigger
"Oh no. The natives were killed. Filthy burgers. They should repent."

Won't stop me from enjoying a good meal with my family. Nobody, literally nobody cares about some natives no one even remembers being killed off. It's a natural process. Many celebrations spring from events such as the colonization of America, which also led to mass slavery and genocide. In all South American countries they celebrate the colonization. Fuck if we should care about some people who died centuries ago. We don't even care about the people who die nowadays

"Oh no. The natives were killed. Filthy burgers. They should repent."

Won't stop me from enjoying a good meal with my family. Nobody, literally nobody cares about some natives no one even remembers being killed off. It's a natural process. Many celebrations spring from events such as the colonization of America, which also led to mass slavery and genocide. In all South American countries they celebrate the colonization. Fuck if we should care about some people who died centuries ago. We don't even care about the people who die nowadays
well its still fucked up to think about, no? like forgetting history like that. its an important thing because history does repeat itself. for instance in india there is now fascism again. people dont learn from past mistakes

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
well its still fucked up to think about, no? like forgetting history like that. its an important thing because history does repeat itself. for instance in india there is now fascism again. people dont learn from past mistakes
No one will remember the Holocaust in a good three decades like no one remembers the multiple genocides enhanced by the Romans or the Persian. It's history that slowly deletes itself. History is a propaganda tool. The Salem trials are brought up out of obscurity in a century marked by the insurrection of extremist feminism and emasculated males. Fuck if thinking about the fact will make me feel guilty, people are low IQ anyway so they don't even know basic history

No one will remember the Holocaust in a good three decades like no one remembers the multiple genocides enhanced by the Romans or the Persian. It's history that slowly deletes itself. History is a propaganda tool. The Salem trials are brought up out of obscurity in a century marked by the insurrection of extremist feminism and emasculated males. Fuck if thinking about the fact will make me feel guilty, people are low IQ anyway so they don't even know basic history
jfl if u think nobody will remember the holocaust, jfl if u think the 6 gorillion will ever be forgotten about. every year they put a new tv show or movie out about it kek

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
IM NOT CELEBRATING IM DYING INSIDE FROM BEING MOGGED. TOMOROW MY FAMILY COMES. I DONT WANT THAT.

jfl if u think nobody will remember the holocaust, jfl if u think the 6 gorillion will ever be forgotten about. every year they put a new tv show or movie out about it kek
Every zoomer in my age range mocks the Holocaust continually and bashes both Judaism and Israel. Think about the victims of the Holocaust. You think any Golden Gen will be alive in a decade's time? Before you know it, it'll fade into obscurity just as revisions are made

his flaw is not being chad. he is midtier normie halod by body
You cant find argument. Some retards like you say that even Barret or Delon are not that good looking. Are his eyes good? Yes. Is his midface long? No. Are his hair good? Yes very good. Is his chin very tall? Yes. Is his jaw good? Yes. Is his mouth wide with full lips? Yes. Find argument that will convince me that hes just a normie.

Ngl in mexico everyone celebrates christmas, only hardcore muslims and hardcore other religions dont celebrated
everyone is catholic raised in here

You cant find argument. Some retards like you say that even Barret or Delon are not that good looking. Are his eyes good? Yes. Is his midface long? No. Are his hair good? Yes very good. Is his chin very tall? Yes. Is his jaw good? Yes. Is his mouth wide with full lips? Yes. Find argument that will convince me that hes just a normie.
barrett looks weird and delon is indeed not very good looking. only retards will say otherwise. also you can compare your friend to colton haynes and see obviously which one of the two is chad and who isnt, protip; the chad is colton and the nonchad is clearly that pole
Ngl in mexico everyone celebrates christmas, only hardcore muslims and hardcore other religions dont celebrated
everyone is catholic raised in here
no man not only "'hardcore' "muslims" also regular ones. in holland 50% of the country is atheist so not many people celebrate christmas anymore for religious purposes

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
barrett looks weird and delon is indeed not very good looking. only retards will say otherwise. also you can compare your friend to colton haynes and see obviously which one of the two is chad and who isnt, protip; the chad is colton and the nonchad is clearly that pole
Wtf? Delon is fucking god, Barret is too. Maybe for you chad is someone who is 1 out of bulion but if youre so retarded to call gods not that gl i dont care about your opinion. Really man? Man who fuck all models is ugly? Youre trully retarded. Maybe theres only few chads in whole world for you? This dude that i posted is way above averge dude that you see everyday, and dont say to me that you see 7pal International model daily on the street

Wtf? Delon is fucking god, Barret is too. Maybe for you chad is someone who is 1 out of bulion but if youre so retarded to call gods not that gl i dont care about your opinion. Really man? Man who fuck all models is ugly? Youre trully retarded. Maybe theres only few chads in whole world for you? This dude that i posted is way above averge dude that you see everyday, and dont say to me that you see 7pal International model daily on the street
yes thats the entire point, dumbass! chads are extremely rare! they barely exist. in your world a giga chad is what i might consider almost chad. lmao no the dude is not above average, most dutch guys mog the shit out of him. im dedly srs

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
yes thats the entire point, dumbass! chads are extremely rare! they barely exist. in your world a giga chad is what i might consider almost chad. lmao no the dude is not above average, most dutch guys mog the shit out of him. im dedly srs
No dude. No. Chad is someone who fuck foid easy, someone who is way above averge in looks. This guy is. According to you theres no chad in my country and nobody mogs me hard lol. In the beghinig of incel days, chad was just hs jock. This is how it should stay. Chad=dude who get foids and is gl. He is gl. I can show you how normie looks, not like this dude.