Hassanabi
Stats:
Height=6’4
Weight≈224lbs
Face+before and after=
IMG 8148
IMG 8149

Evidence:
Here is a clip of Hassanabi reviewing a lookism.net thread about him. He appears to be familiar with the jargon shared on the forum indicating he has used it in the past.

Further evidence would be his personal lifestyle and things he has said. Hassan has confirmed that he uses finasteride (see here).
Hassans voice has also majorly transformed over the years indicating he likely either started taking steroids which transformed his voice, has been intentionally voicemaxxing to sound more masculine, or has had a late puberty in his mid-twenties. See here for how his voice sounds currently and here for how he sounded before.
Alongside all of this, he also claimed that anybody could reach a 7 in looks. This may be him eluding to cosmetic surgery being a good option for people, revealing his blackpilled ideologies, further reinforcing the idea that he likely lurks these forums.
Jordan Barrett
Stats:
Height≈188
Weight≈64kg
Age=27
Face+before and after=
IMG 8150
IMG 8152

Evidence:
There are already many threads which prove this so I will keep it short. He has been shown to interact with black pill accounts. There is also unverified dm’s which show him considering joining looksmax.org. See here and here.
He also likely got some sort of procedure to enhance his ogee’s curve ie bfr or some sort of cheek bone augmentation.

Ishowspeed & Turkey Tom
I mention both together because you guys probably haven’t heard of turkeytom, and the evidence on ishowspeed isn’t overwhelming.
This will be allot shorter.

I show speed follows a black pilled account on instagram under the username “icemaxxing” which you can verify for yourself.
IMG 8154

As for turkey Tom, he posted a video about James Saphire, in which he admits to previously browsing forums.

What was the point of this post?
The ideologies shared on this forum are relatively niche and not talked about due to their uncomfortable nature. This is evident in there only being 40k members in this forum despite “looksmaxxing” having gone mainstream on social media platforms. Despite this fact, we have clear prove of many successful social media figures such as Jon Zherka, Hassanabi and others lurking bodybuilding and lookism related forums, showing that all the top streamers, tiktokers etc are completely aware of the reason as to why they are in the position they are in. Some chose to try to hide the reason for their success and try to paint these ideologies as bad. Example: . People like moiscritical and ludwig know their content isn’t entertaining or beneficial to anyone. They know that the only reason for their success is the way they look so they gatekeep that fact with their lives. Be aware that almost every celebrity, influencer is extremely blackpilled despite hiding it (water). The people listed today are only people we have evidence on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Messar, YungTrappa and 3 others
Barrett isnt 188 retard

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and ttlurker
Hey bud, ≈ indicates inaccuracies. I’m just saying what is on google as to be neutral.
Barrett is 178-180

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Newday*V3, ttlurker and 1 other person
Ok then by this logic I'm ≈ 3 meters tall
If I type your name into google and it shows a picture of you alongside the height of 3 meters then in order to be neutral I will say 3 meters as this is the overwhelming consensus.

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd