Celtic Mogger rocks up in Finland

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I only travelled from the airport to my accomodation and then to lidl but some of my first impressions are as follows
Every male I've seen under 30 has been blonde, any dark haired male I've seen doesn't meet the looks criteria to compete for young foids either due to being too old, fat or balding.
The young blondcel males look decent on average but not enough to feel mogged by so far
The foids have good appeal as well but I'm hoping I'll see more HTBs as I pass more people, I am hopeful that there will be lots of antefaced chubsters here.

While on the bus some young punk edgelord guys got on, one of them had Haaland-lips and was wearing a hoodie like this and they began playing rap music on a speaker for everyone on the bus to hear

While in their presence I couldn't help but snigger internally at how they likely seen themselves as the badboys of Finland who were rebels to society
I couldn't help but be reminded of this Simpsons scene where Bart says "That's not a bully, that's a bully" while I compared them to the types of low class subhumans who would engage in insufferable antics on a bus in Ireland

I was thinking: those aren't wannabe badboys, if only you were exposed to the depravity of the Irish chav subhuman version of wannabe badboys

While in a shop some Westernized Asian foid was serving me who was HTB which is giga rare for Asians and she was very enthusiatic in covo
I decided to extend the convo beyond what I usually would to ask some questions about services here, I prob could've extended it more and tried push to some flirting just for practice since there was no one else in the shop but didn't bother

While walking to my accom I seen a chubster who caught my attention so held eye contact then seen her again in a shop a 30 minutes later but didn't engage despite thinking about it as I was running off one hour sleep and my brain would be giga slow in convo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, MoggerGaston, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
pull up in the trap spot

and i’m lookin like the mascot

bih say she miss her time bruh

told dat bih get down

yea dat hoe talk too much

racing like it’s nascar

"rocks up"
*describes 0 social interaction, just passive observation*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ReadBooksEveryday, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
Damn. Do you think a dark haired Celtic Mogger (TM) would do well over there if HTN+ ?

How long are you staying for?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Damn. Do you think a dark haired Celtic Mogger (TM) would do well over there if HTN+ ?

How long are you staying for?
My results over the course of the week I'm staying will give you the answer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss