Celtic Mogger rocks up to Barcelona

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Started my day by eating breakfast. Nobody joined my table. For some reason my brain wasn’t working and I asked a member of staff how to open a boiled egg. She seemed frustrated and looked at me like the imbecile I am.

After breakfast I went to a shitty gym. The old hag behind the desk didn’t give me any IOIs and treated me like I was an idiot.
Then I walked to the beach and even when I took my top off to reveal my abs I received no IOIs. My phone was low on battery so I went back to my hostel, bringing back a milkshake with me. I tried to get a spoon from the hostel bar to finish the solid bits at the bottom but the bouncer wouldn’t let me and told me to ask reception instead. When I asked reception she ridiculed me, continuing the trend of being treated like a retard by Spanish women.

When I got back into my dorm I had a brief interaction with two of the sluts rooming with me cause I got sand all over the floor. They said it was fine. Lifefuel. But like an hour later one of them told me to clean it up. My voice shaked slightly as I agreed to and I felt my eyes watering up. It was at this moment that I realised I’m just a nuisance to them who doesn’t even register as a sexual being.

Went out again, did some shopping. As I left a Vans store the worker told me I I shouldn’t be so shy and i could try stuff on. I didn’t even speak to this guy yet he picked up on my austistic incel vibe somehow. Over. Then I wandered about aimlessly and started getting depressed and sexually frustrated. I found out about an area that’s supposed to be somewhat of a red light district called “les ramblas” or something I forget. But when I showed up I didn’t see anything that indicated it was a red light district, it was just a slightly more run down area of the city.

Finally I got dinner and the woman serving me actually seemed to warm to me somewhat as I kept ordering glasses of milk, which she couldn’t quite understand. You could tell she thought I was a total spastic though. Now I’m rotting in bed for the night while the NT Americans in my dorm flirt with each other and discuss the clubs they’re going to. Such is the life of a Celtic mogger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, flippasav, Beetlejuice and 8 others
How,s Spain ?
I will travel there once I moneymaxx

That the wire pic represents half of the forum

You don’t got abs fatass
Also brutal, everyone knows you’re a shy shaky voice trembly cuck beta male failure its over

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Manletmachine
Thought this was 6ft4 satire, but it's actually true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Manletmachine
You don’t got abs fatass
Also brutal, everyone knows you’re a shy shaky voice trembly cuck beta male failure its over
Gone are the days where women lusted after low inhib NT jocks. Girls only want shy stuttering sigmas now

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Aero, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Biggest IOI I ever got was in Barcelona
It was from whores looking for a customer

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
Oh, Warcelona. What a great place to live in.

• Woah
Read every word. Don’t stop posting these threads, makes me feel a lot better about myself 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and Manletmachine
Started my day by eating breakfast. Nobody joined my table. For some reason my brain wasn’t working and I asked a member of staff how to open a boiled egg. She seemed frustrated and looked at me like the imbecile I am.

After breakfast I went to a shitty gym. The old hag behind the desk didn’t give me any IOIs and treated me like I was an idiot.
Then I walked to the beach and even when I took my top off to reveal my abs I received no IOIs. My phone was low on battery so I went back to my hostel, bringing back a milkshake with me. I tried to get a spoon from the hostel bar to finish the solid bits at the bottom but the bouncer wouldn’t let me and told me to ask reception instead. When I asked reception she ridiculed me, continuing the trend of being treated like a retard by Spanish women.

When I got back into my dorm I had a brief interaction with two of the sluts rooming with me cause I got sand all over the floor. They said it was fine. Lifefuel. But like an hour later one of them told me to clean it up. My voice shaked slightly as I agreed to and I felt my eyes watering up. It was at this moment that I realised I’m just a nuisance to them who doesn’t even register as a sexual being.

Went out again, did some shopping. As I left a Vans store the worker told me I I shouldn’t be so shy and i could try stuff on. I didn’t even speak to this guy yet he picked up on my austistic incel vibe somehow. Over. Then I wandered about aimlessly and started getting depressed and sexually frustrated. I found out about an area that’s supposed to be somewhat of a red light district called “les ramblas” or something I forget. But when I showed up I didn’t see anything that indicated it was a red light district, it was just a slightly more run down area of the city.

Finally I got dinner and the woman serving me actually seemed to warm to me somewhat as I kept ordering glasses of milk, which she couldn’t quite understand. You could tell she thought I was a total spastic though. Now I’m rotting in bed for the night while the NT Americans in my dorm flirt with each other and discuss the clubs they’re going to. Such is the life of a Celtic mogger.
You have the Celtic mogger half but you are missing the TFBEM half

• JFL