Corpse husband

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
He’s a leanmaxxed LTN. Prob looks like utter shit after 1 burger

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
He’s a leanmaxxed LTN. Prob looks like utter shit after 1 burger
explain why all girls simp for him then
and don't use status excuse cause they don't simp on ed sheeran or other ugly singers

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Reformed
Abused dog pheno

and don't use status excuse cause they don't simp on ed sheeran or other ugly singers
Because he looks good and Op is coping cuz he’s a street shitter Dalit subhuman

• +1
Stfu retard

No one does.

I shit on your face

Then i nuke uk

Problem??

Stfu retard

No one does.

I shit on your face

Then i nuke uk

Problem??
say ur jealous without saying ur jealous, central cee is a rapper, so he's already above anyone in the forum, JFL ur a faceless little neet little head lice nigga, stop pretendin ur tough, he mogs u to ur country of new deli, ur cringe nigga gtfo with ur coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and goo25

cope more

Bro holy fuck

Suck him off too then you fucking homosexual

There are vid edits of adam driver too holy shit you low iq donkey

Slit your wrists vertical

• JFL
girls like his music, it turns them on, he exudes confidence, he mogs you based off that. you will nevber exude mogger energy on the tracc

Nigga do u know how powerful being lean is? Go outside I bet you’ll never encounter a guy sub 10% bf, who isn’t a gymcel either. That alone makes u stand out. Look at his bones, his chin is also very short. He’d looked bloated af even if he was slightly higher bf

• Hmm...
say ur jealous without saying ur jealous, central cee is a rapper, so he's already above anyone in the forum, JFL ur a faceless little neet little head lice nigga, stop pretendin ur tough, he mogs u to ur country of new deli, ur cringe nigga gtfo with ur coping
Lol

Nigga cant even form sentences and looks lile uber shit like holy fuvk

Cant even speak english lol
Ofc

Of course

Imma ignore him

Lmao

Bro holy fuck

Suck him off too then you fucking homosexual

There are vid edits of adam driver too holy shit you low iq donkey

Slit your wrists vertical
yh vid edits with basically a milion likes and 7-8 milion views lol

girls like his music, it turns them on, he exudes confidence, he mogs you based off that. you will nevber exude mogger energy on the tracc

Oh ye
Cuz you know me or have seen me dont you?

You fucking curry cunt

Lol keep riding my cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Lol

Ofc

Of course

Imma ignore him

Lmao
you wish you had even 1% of the female attention he gets, he could fuck the models u wank looking at nigga, ur a little scrub who do u think u are speaking like that when your faceless with 9000 posts u embarassing little LTN JFL?

• +1
  • JFL
Nigga do u know how powerful being lean is? Go outside I bet you’ll never encounter a guy sub 10% bf, who isn’t a gymcel either. That alone makes u stand out. Look at his bones, his chin is also very short. He’d looked bloated af even if he was slightly higher bf
so you're saying that everyone that Is lean Is goodlooking? he hasn't good bones and he Is recessed but he looks good lol

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso and Reformed
Oh ye
Cuz you know me or have seen me dont you?

You fucking curry cunt

Lol keep riding my cock
ye ur different from any other faceless man, if u posted ur face you'd go viral and have bitches on ur dick, ur the next chico, we just dont see it yet, stfu n gtfo u know ur mtn at best u ugly ass dork LOL

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
you wish you had even 1% of the female attention he gets, he could fuck the models u wank looking at nigga, ur a little scrub who do u think u are speaking like that when your faceless with 9000 posts u embarassing little LTN JFL?
he even looks good lol i really don't get it

so you're saying that everyone that Is lean Is goodlooking? he hasn't good bones and he Is recessed but he looks good lol
4ACD7B22 F52A 4EDF A42B DAB3B0172F19

U havent seen ur real face unless ur sub 10 bf

Hip hop halo unironically

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso and goo25
he even looks good lol i really don't get it
nigga he's literally HTN and with rapper status? + the fame he has? literally BETTER then chad poppin rapper apeal is retarded, he can get any bitch he wants, except OP's bitch, op is different man, he's too hot to send his face.

• +1
  • Woah
why they don't simp on lil baby then lol
look up lil baby babymamas, rapper status is fucking brutal, even niggas like the island boys can pull 10's just because of their fame htbs will fuck any nigga with status JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb, goo25 and Anchor_Ship
look up lil baby babymamas, rapper status is fucking brutal, even niggas like the island boys can pull 10's just because of their fame htbs will fuck any nigga with status JFL.
This lol

They do JFL
they don't
5 girls don't mean anything
the tiktok i've sent has over 800k likes and 7-8 milion views lol
basically every girl i know simps on him lol

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
Youre so clueless pal

So clueless 🀠
even tho i think i mog him, if a poll was posted on tiktok i'd get my ass whooped to mumbai and back, hes a cloutmaxxed demon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kyb and Anchor_Ship
yh he can get bitches for sure but u don't see teens simping on Lil baby lol

bc they perceive him as out of their league, u think if baby messages them they're ghosting? LOL, what a world where that happens.

• +1
  • JFL
He gets posted on shaderoom frequently and people have to always chime in on his relationships or muh cheating which shows high status and high value aka desirability

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and TDTaykurso
also since they're all cloutmaxxed deitys with pretty much infinite hoes, they pick n choose who they like, still doesn't mean baby can't instantly pull them JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb, Anchor_Ship and goo25
bc they perceive him as out of their league, u think if baby messages them they're ghosting? LOL, what a world where that happens.
obviously not cause he has status and he Is famous as fuck
but on cench there are literally milions of teens on tiktok that simp for him
lil baby Is ugly has only status and can fuck but cench actually looks good

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
i do, and have
Reply to OP with this image since he has me blocked please

He gets posted on shaderoom frequently and people have to always chime in on his relationships or muh cheating which shows high status and high value aka desirability
nigga anyone with baby / cee money are literally already up there in insane appeal even a fat nigga, but with their hip hop status's they are literally living gigachads, they can pull ANY girl, bitches would fold in a second for even a second of their attention, knowin the lives they can give them in the spotlight JFLLLL.

• +1
  • JFL
ok but that's not the same thing
i Hope u're understanding what im tryna say

Lol

Ofc

Of course

Imma ignore him

Lmao
Mumbai

homie makeyousit with the fam, #FuckCentralCee #LTNDork #CentralWouldntLastHere

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
nigga anyone with baby / cee money are literally already up there in insane appeal even a fat nigga, but with their hip hop status's they are literally living gigachads, they can pull ANY girl, bitches would fold in a second for even a second of their attention, knowin the lives they can give them in the spotlight JFLLLL.
im 100% sure than central cee would get girls even if he wasnt famous while Lil baby would be incel

im 100% sure than central cee would get girls even if he wasnt famous while Lil baby would be incel
possibly agree, with his chains n shit he's a HTN deity though, and that's just a what if, the reality is lil baby is a gigachad too, infinite hoes, retarded ass high appeal and simped over like SHIT., but if u wanna speak in imagination, i definetly agree lil baby would be a ltb black bitch slayer, and central would be fucking with htbs JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb, Anchor_Ship and goo25
Mybe bro. He’s alright looking he’s recessed tho and has no eyebrows

• +1