turkproducer

Haunted
what u think

imagine having cereal ever

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
A bowl a day keeps the Daesh rats away

sugar bowl
Yeah only if you eat incel tier cereal like captain crunch or whatever you yanks eat

i just eat bran flakes has like no sugar nearly lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah only if you eat incel tier cereal like captain crunch or whatever you yanks eat

i just eat bran flakes has like no sugar nearly lol
Milk is cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fucks up your skin and provides little benefits to outweight that.
really? I never knew that..

How do you know it fucks up your skin?

the only time i have a bad reaction to milk is when i eat cereal before school while sleep deprived
so i can’t use cereal for its intended purpose of being a shitty and convenient breakfast food
last time i ate it vomited diarrhead and coomed everywhere ded srs

Cereal is pretty calorie-dense and doesn't provide much satiety.
On the box of Bran Flakes it says the suggested serving is 34 grams (1 cup). 120 calories.
Do people only actually put 34 grams of cereal into the bowl though? Be honest. You probably put a lot more than 34 grams into the bowl.
And then you add milk.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
On the box of Bran Flakes it says the suggested serving is 34 grams (1 cup). 120 calories.
Do people only actually put 34 grams of cereal into the bowl though? Be honest. You probably put a lot more than 34 grams into the bowl.
And then you add milk.
and the thing is, you either eat shitty bran flakes which are bland and still not healthy, or eat candy cereal which is tasty but more unhealthy. if you want to eat a bland grain prepared with milk then eat plain oatmeal

and the thing is, you either eat shitty bran flakes which are bland and still not healthy, or eat candy cereal which is tasty but more unhealthy. if you want to eat a bland grain prepared with milk then eat plain oatmeal
To be fair, all-bran flakes has 5g of fibre per 34g. So there is something positive out of it. But you're probably going to be consuming a large quantity of it plus milk in order to feel full.

Once my pantry and freezer are clear (since I still have lots of junk food still), I'm going to be going on a popcorn diet to lose weight. Natural or lightly-buttered popcorn (if you insist on some flavor) seems like a pretty legit way to stay full without consuming a lot of calories.

I think low-carb is a meme. I don't care what the carb macros are. A calorie is a calorie is a calorie. If I eat 1,500 calories of beef, sausage, eggs and cheese instead of 1,500 calories worth of cheeseburgers and breakfast sandwiches, that's still 1,500 calories you're putting in your body that you have to burn. Unless you're bulking.

And then you add milk.

Then you eat it in your bedroom and go back downstairs for a second load

Then you eat it in your bedroom and go back downstairs for a second load
That's basically how it works out for me. I usually go back for at least seconds when I eat cereal. Same with oatmeal.
I think popcorn diet is much more legit. A 220-230 calorie bag of popped microwave popcorn is a lot of food in terms of volume. Even those small 100 calorie bags I think will provide you with a lot of satiety. But only if you stick to natural or lightly buttered popcorn. Don't get the buttery, caramel or chicago style shit that is packed with calories.
Jefferson mentioned downing Metamucil if you are trying to lose weight. I can't down pure Metamucil without wanting to fucking throw up. It's disgusting. But if I mix Metamucil with artificially sweetened juice, it's pretty good. But some people swear against artificial sweeteners.