Frontal profile and side profile of @CFW432
4404168 3724327 3543837 1690074734424
4433755 20230301 135537

Vs @CL8

IMG 20241006 070850
IMG 20241006 070037

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, rand anon and normie_joe
You're using some cherrypicked photos for yourself, but that guy on the top looks like he has an IQ of 80. Neanderthalic cranium, it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, GigaStacySexual and Swarthy Knight
You're using some cherrypicked photos for yourself, but that guy on the top looks like he has an IQ of 80. Neanderthalic cranium, it's over
Bro pm me I'll post my pics to you

Attachments

• 4435676_IMG_20241006_070850.jpg
    4435676_IMG_20241006_070850.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
Bro pm me I'll post my pics to you
I mean it's not just that, you're using pics of the guy where he doesn't have any hair. I don't think it's a fair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SidharthTheSlayer
Why do you always use the most unflattering pic of me. Jfl your so disingenuous :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think these ones are way better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_015038_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_015038_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230510_132046.jpg
    20230510_132046.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230510_132659.jpg
    20230510_132659.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and SidharthTheSlayer
What's up with the aspie fighting stance? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn:

Why do you always use the most unflattering pic of me. Jfl your so disingenuous :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bhenchod did you dirty on purpose, he should have used the first picture you attached.

I still bonemass mog you retard look at your face :lul::lul:

OP u have a recessed maxilla noticed it instantly even in the other thread and I’m not even an autist like that

I still bonemass mog you retard look at your face :lul::lul:
Yes you have better cheekbones we already discussed this 🙄 . I'm still clearly lighter than you, have a longer ramus, and 6ft. Congrats on ur cheekbones :feelsautistic:

OP u have a recessed maxilla noticed it instantly even in the other thread and I’m not even an autist like that
Not really because my head Is tilted:feelshehe:

Bhenchod did you dirty on purpose, he should have used the first picture you attached.
I already told you that Hindus were just darker and more unattractive jews, and i wasn't just saying that to insult them. They are literally THIS disingenuous. It actually makes me feel scared and horrible for my poor muslims brothers and sisters still in india tbh. They have to put up with this autism 24/7 until miraculously they are allowed to migrate to some western country. 😥😥😥

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Yes you have better cheekbones we already discussed this 🙄 . I'm still clearly lighter than you, have a longer ramus, and 6ft. Congrats on ur cheekbones :feelsautistic:
Better gonians as well:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I already told you that Hindus were just darker and more unattractive jews, and i wasn't just saying that to insult them. They are literally THIS disingenuous. It actually makes me feel scared and horrible for my poor muslims brothers and sisters still in india tbh. They have to put up with this autism 24/7 until miraculously they are allowed to migrate to some western country. 😥😥😥
Yeah I honestly pity them and guys like you who have to share a country where you get outnumbered by them, well at least you're in the west so you're gucci. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: CFW432
Retard this is my original coloring that photo wasn't taken under good lighting conditions
IMG 20241006 073433

Retard this is my original coloring that photo wasn't taken under good lighting conditions
View attachment 3220847
You still didn't say what kinda northerner you were, and what's up with the wavy hair, is that common for your people?

You still didn't say what kinda northerner you were, and what's up with the wavy hair, is that common for your people?
Bihar

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
Is it true that Biharis are made the butt of every joke over there? I met a Bihari on the train, friendly guy. :Comfy: He had straight hair though and that's how I imagined all Biharis.

Is it true that Biharis are made the butt of every joke over there? I met a Bihari on the train, friendly guy. :Comfy: He had straight hair though and that's how I imagined all Biharis.
Nah most biharis are actually way cooler and better looking due to pheno advantage

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, GigaStacySexual and CFW432
Nah most biharis are actually way cooler and better looking due to pheno advantage
Ahhh, I see. What language do Biharis speak, any distinct language?

Nigga you literally saying that even though bihari is literally used as an insult in punjab and kashmir :lul::lul::lul::lul: (You know, the actual REAL attractive curries) :feelskek:

Nigga you literally saying that even though bihari is literally used as an insult in punjab and kashmir :lul::lul::lul::lul: (You know, the actual REAL attractive curries) :feelskek:
Retard most Punjabis are bloated and most kashmiris have evere Jewish features .

View attachment 3220847
Congrats lmao I'm still lighter than you in NORMAL lighting conditions :forcedsmile:. I literally took this picture as a quick snapshot while gaming. 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_085008_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_085008_Chrome.jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 0
Congrats lmao I'm still lighter than you in NORMAL lighting conditions :forcedsmile:. I literally took this picture as a quick snapshot while gaming. 🙄
Retard where is the red orange undertones , where's the bone mass ?
Jfl but keep coping :feelshehe:

Retard most Punjabis are bloated and most kashmiris have evere Jewish features .
Jfl meanwhile over 80% of bollywood actors come from the indus area (punjab, kashmir, and sindh)

Jfl meanwhile over 80% of bollywood actors come from the indus area (punjab, kashmir, and sindh)

Retard they don't have severe levels of bonemass that's why .

People from central and eastern India mog them hard that's why .
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retard they don't have severe levels of bonemass that's why .

People from central and eastern India mog them hard that's why .
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"People from central and eastern India mog". Aight bro, whatever I'm sure every indian foid thinks that squared jaw with brown and dark brown skin and reddish undertone central and east indians, are way better looking that longer face lightskin kashmiris with "jew features" (hint they aren't jew features lmao, long hook noses don't solely belong to jews) 🙄

If that makes you feel better lol. 🙄

• JFL
"People from central and eastern India mog". Aight bro, whatever I'm sure every indian foid thinks that squared jaw with brown and dark brown skin and reddish undertone central and east indians, are way better looking that longer face lightskin kashmiris with "jew features" (hint they aren't jew features lmao, long hook noses don't solely belong to jews) 🙄

Retard most male models are from central india:feelskek:
Look at Manu bora
 MG 0004

• Hmm...
Reactions: CL8
Retard most male models are from central india:feelskek:
Look at Manu bora
View attachment 3220888
Sorry he's actually objectively good looking for his pheno, I'll never deny it. But someone who has neil nithin mukeshs pheno (EVEN THOUGH UNIRONICALLY THIS NIGGA ISN'T PUNJABI, SINDHI, OR KASHMIRI :lul:) has more appeal than him. Lightskin-whiteskin passing, narrow sharpish facial features, and longish face has more appeal.

Attachments

• images.webp
    images.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 535648_v9_ba.jpg
    535648_v9_ba.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • why-couldnt-neil-nitin-mukesh-make-it-happen-in-bollywood-v0-4nm6tpuj0d8b1.jpg
    why-couldnt-neil-nitin-mukesh-make-it-happen-in-bollywood-v0-4nm6tpuj0d8b1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Sorry he's actually objectively good looking for his pheno, I'll never deny it. But someone who has neil nithin mukeshs pheno (EVEN THOUGH UNIRONICALLY THIS NIGGA ISN'T PUNJABI, SINDHI, OR KASHMIRI :lul:) has more appeal than him. Lightskin-whiteskin passing, narrow sharpish facial features, and longish face has more appeal.
Looks very Turkish.

Gracile face and more pheno coping
Also the guy is a manlet :feelshehe:

I don't think you understand what sex appeal and physiognomy is :feelshehe:

Looks very Turkish.
This nigga is 1 in a million. Literally no one outside of India would even guess anywhere in Asia at all. Looks textbook southern european type.

• +1
Girl on the left mogs

But they are both fakeupmaxxed :feelshehe:
The girl on the right has gracile features :feelshehe:

A massive fraud contest :feelshehe:

Lol I meant that both you guys are about the same level (dam near look like cousins jfl), even tho you slightly mog. I feel that you have greater looksmaxxing potential tho

This nigga is 1 in a million. Literally no one outside of India would even guess anywhere in Asia at all. Looks textbook southern european type.
To me he looks West Asian rather than southern European, and to be more precise Turkish. You could put this guy in Ankara or Istanbul and everyone would think he's a local. There's a lot of Turks where I live and he looks like many I have seen. What's his ethnic background?

To me he looks West Asian rather than southern European, and to be more precise Turkish. You could put this guy in Ankara or Istanbul and everyone would think he's a local. There's a lot of Turks where I live and he looks like many I have seen. What's his ethnic background?
He's apparently paternally kayastha and maternally probably some kindve brahmin. Both his parents look white "west asian" asf so it actually makes sense why he looks the way he does.

• +1
He's apparently paternally kayastha and maternally probably some kindve brahmin. Both his parents look white "west asian" asf so it actually makes sense why he looks the way he does.
Interesting, I've never heard of Kayastha. It seems they are spread over a few states.

You're both subhuman and invisible to women quit yapping