IMG 3701

IMG 3702

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, N1666 and coispet
Shit physique, Zyzz mogs
minnie driver GIF

• +1
Reactions: beztia6215, SomaliMax and JefeM0g
all that face and jymcelling just to play the comedic relief cuck character while a recessed nordcuck with anime lips plays the protagonist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: primqwe, Klaas Vaaker, datboijj and 2 others
Shit physique, Zyzz mogs
minnie driver GIF
There’s a reason Zyzz is 6ft under decomposing, meanwhile his idiot brother cries over him but continues to inject rat piss into his body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Klaas Vaaker and asdvek
physique is good, but looks homo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, deadstock and coispet
There’s a reason Zyzz is 6ft under decomposing, meanwhile his idiot brother cries over him but continues to inject rat piss into his body
tell me u know nothing without telling me u know nothing

zyzz didn't die from steroids

he used DNP and went into a sauna like a retard, basically dnp heats body up and going into sauna with dnp would be suicide idk why he did that hes retarded

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Hard mirin his arms throughout all 4 seasons, too bad I have long biceps and high tricep insertions, over for my arm genetics

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, N1666 and Deleted member 20399
all that face and jymcelling just to play the comedic relief cuck character while a recessed nordcuck with anime lips plays the protagonist.
Antony Starr is chadlite

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and coispet
tell me u know nothing without telling me u know nothing

zyzz didn't die from steroids

he used DNP and went into a sauna like a retard, basically dnp heats body up and going into sauna with dnp would be suicide idk why he did that hes retarded
So he did die from a performance enchancing drug? Are you stupid or stupid

If he went into a sauna without using DNP… he wouldn’t have died, you just contradicted yourself completely

So he did die from a performance enchancing drug? Are you stupid or stupid

If he went into a sauna without using DNP… he wouldn’t have died, you just contradicted yourself completely
dnp isnt a performance enhancing drug retard it's not a steroid either

yes, if he went into a sauna without dnp, he wouldn't have died that day, ur retarded

shoulders + frame >>>> arms

badaluta's physique mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, ChadL1te, datboijj and 2 others
Too much. Young Momoa Jason's physique mogged this one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
dnp isnt a performance enhancing drug retard it's not a steroid either

yes, if he went into a sauna without dnp, he wouldn't have died that day, ur retarded
IMG 4225
IMG 4226

Why do you lie so much? Everyone knows you don’t even use steroids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2999313View attachment 2999314

Why do you lie so much? Everyone knows you don’t even use steroids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's a fat burner, not a steroid. the site title is wrong. it's literally not a PED/Steroid literally go on a bodybuilding like just do this right now do it right now go on a bodybuilding forum and ask if dnp is a ped or steroid. it's funny how this nigga doesnt know shit and tries to argue against me jfl ironic

But he also played chad Nate Archibald

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Well he’s old now. But check him in banshee he’s good looking

maybe weak HTN at best here but then again his philtrum and lips failo him hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
it's a fat burner, not a steroid. the site title is wrong. it's literally not a PED/Steroid literally go on a bodybuilding like just do this right now do it right now go on a bodybuilding forum and ask if dnp is a ped or steroid. it's funny how this nigga doesnt know shit and tries to argue against me jfl ironic
It’s a chemical compound which is artificially synthesised = meaning it’s a drug, it burns fat by increasing BMR, that enhances bodily performance, a high school chemistry student could figure that out you stupid fuck

Keep up the LARP though, everyone knows you don’t know shit, or use any steroid :forcedsmile:

It’s a chemical compound which is artificially synthesised = meaning it’s a drug, it burns fat by increasing BMR, that enhances bodily performance, a high school chemistry student could figure that out you stupid fuck

Keep up the LARP though, everyone knows you don’t know shit, or use any steroid :forcedsmile:
all it does is increase tdee and burn fat into heat fag.

still my point stands, zyzz didn't die from tren, test, anavar or any other steroid. he died from a fat burner. his brother uses test and primo only i think, which are generally safe roids unless not abused.

Chace looks way more impressive . Not sure what your point is
impressive? lol

The biacromial diff is just way too big

When Badaluta was in his giga twink days, Chace would've body mogged, but in that comparison it's a non debate tbh, framemog too powerful

impressive? lol

The biacromial diff is just way too big

When Badaluta was in his giga twink days, Chace would've body mogged, but in that comparison it's a non debate tbh, framemog too powerful
Bro if that guy played the deep instead of chace I wouldn’t think twice about his physique cause he has no arms

Bro if that guy played the deep instead of chace I wouldn’t think twice about his physique cause he has no arms
Frame always beats muscle mass imo, unless you're talking abt a legit twink skeleton ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: fuse and datboijj
Frame always beats muscle mass imo, unless you're talking abt a legit twink skeleton ass nigga
there are people with long bones that are small bones
it makes them just look like a walking clothes hanger

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
this guy does a great job of hiding his subhuman lower third with a beard

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
this guy does a great job of hiding his subhuman lower third with a beard
How is his lower third subhuman jfl, he has been a mogger his entire life because he has no failos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 20399
his neck is pathetic, makes him look like penguiz0/moist

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter and Deleted member 20399