Chad always has lighter eyes

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
it is said that through sun exposure your body produces more melanin, so your eyes might turn darker. same thing vice-versa, if you spend less time in the sun your eyes might turn lighter. now, this doesn't mean that your skin coming into touch with sunlight will make your eyes darker. this effect is only local: when you go outside into the sun while wearing a shirt only the part of your skin that isn't covered by your shirt gets darker. therefore, the only way to make your eyes darker is by sunlight shining directly into them.
now this is where chad comes into play. chad has a big, strong, low browridge making his eyes very well protected from sunlight:
74925 800w
GettyImages 1151685509 e1589024949642

whereas the incels eyes are completely exposed:
Incels1

if the two spend the same amount of time outside, the incel's eyes will receive much more direct sunlight and thus turn darker. idk how significant this whole thing is though.

i don't blame you if this is coming off as a joke to you, but i seriously believe in this theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HurtfulVanity, Effortless and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4019 and 3 others
There might be a slight effect but in general chads spend way more time outside than incels so that destroys the whole point you're trying to make.

Partying on the beach vs sitting on the computer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx, piscicide and 3 others
no one asked but high iq

• Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
inded beaner

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AutisticBeaner
gettyimages-1151685509-e1589024949642-jpg.698300

at this thread

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide and AutisticBeaner
Maybe there's some truth to it although I have a prominent, low browridge that casts a shadow over my eyes, which are brown.

This guy is maybe a Chad to PSL autists but for me and I would bet many people looks weird af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Ocelot, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
Idk about the light theory but incels with more eye exposure are more likely to damage their eyes from direct force

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
There might be a slight effect but in general chads spend way more time outside than incels so that destroys the whole point you're trying to make.

Partying on the beach vs sitting on the computer.
yea i thought about that. but this isn't merely about chad vs incel, this is about well developed browridge vs badly developed browridge and there's tons of people with badly developed browridges that are spending just as much time outside as chads which will likely have darker eyes in comparison to chads' eyes.

Maybe there's some truth to it although I have a prominent, low browridge that casts a shadow over my eyes, which are brown.
same here, but there's different shades of brown. i'm not saying incels all have ethnic brown eyes and chad's are always icy blue.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
a

Last edited:
Over for me I always looked directly into the sun
Idk why fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891