Chad and Stacey is Incel cope, most people are ugly

Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and SoyGune
Posts 107

Reputation 67

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Be_ConfidentBro
Most people use cosmetics like makeup or some form of looksmaxing so yes and no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Be_ConfidentBro
People outside of my competitive age group (16-35yo) dont register to me.
The average person is indeed a subhuman, because the average person is fat, wrinkly and 50 years old.

Who the fuck cares about the average person, I only care about my average competition. My average competition in my city is 6'2 21yo, reasonably fit guy with a full head of hair.

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
ok whats ur big plan then, greycel?

Yeah true most people look like shit, which means a gl chad face halos you even more than previously thought.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Most people look like sit but in real life nobody cares about most people :(

When I talked to girls in my grade I would say about 30 out of 150ish guys would be 'acceptable' to them as potential dating partners. Maybe because it's a small amount it doens't reflect irl as much idk. But if that's the case, we would be on average competing with the top 20% not the average 50%.

chad

stacy

which is why everyone wants to be chad
its rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Most people are average range.

BUT, when used to looking at Chads and Stacies all day long on screen (WHICH MOST PEOPLE DO).
One starts to think, average is ugly. And Satcylites and Chadlites are average.

ON, a 10 point scale (from -5 to +5).
About 68% of people fall in the 4 to 6 out of 10 range (-1 to +1). Aka, 7 out of 10 people you come across, are average.

standard-deviation-far-from-mean.png

Now, is average ugly?
That depends largely on what one is exposed/used to. I think.

As you can see.
Imagineing one lives in an erea of 100.000 peoples.
And 10.000 males (and 10.000 females) In age 18-30.

A low tier Chadlite 6/10 is already rare. It like an 85% (moggs 85% of dudes). Aka. there will only be 1.500 Chadlites out of 10.000 dudes.
A 7/10 is 98% (moggs 98% of dudes). Aka. there will only be 200 High tier Chadlites out of 10.000.
A 8/10 is 99.9%. (moggs 99.9% of dudes). Aka. there will only be 10 Chads out of 10.000.
A 9/10 and 10/10, the women are lucky if even 1 such man lived there.

pretty much
majoirty of people outside are subhuman in face
Agree. See above calculations, based on standard deviation. How rare it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Stingray, animo123 and 1 other person

BUT, when used to looking at Chads and Stacies all day long on screen (WHICH MOST PEOPLE DO).

About 68% of people fall in the 4 to 6 out of 10 range (-1 to +1). Aka, 7 out of 10 people you come across, are average.

Now, is average ugly?

As you can see.

A low tier Chadlite 6/10 is already rare. It like an 85% (moggs 85% of dudes). Aka. there will only be 1.500 Chadlites out of 10.000 dudes.
A 7/10 is 98% (moggs 98% of dudes). Aka. there will only be 200 High tier Chadlites out of 10.000.
A 8/10 is 99.9%. (moggs 99.9% of dudes). Aka. there will only be 10 Chads out of 10.000.

high effort post as usual

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Most people look like sit but in real life nobody cares about most people :(
Less so today, than in the past even.
Because everyone is staring a the good looking ones, on their phones,tablet/screens all day long. And they forget what average people look like. Average people, have decent amount of flaws in face and body. Small ones and 1 or 2 big ones, usually.

There are some truth to it.. I mean many women dont even look that good without make up. Some men even moggs them..

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 8019

Now, is average ugly?

As you can see.

Thats why I see Chadlites very rarely.

• +1
I can count the number of times in my life that I’ve seen a genuinely good looking guy. However, this does not mean that things such as surgerymaxxing are not worth it as if you can looksmaxx and become one of these incredibly good looking men, your life becomes incredibly easy

• +1
I only care about my average competition. My average competition in my city is 6'2 21yo, reasonably fit guy with a full head of hair.

It's over
How can it be, one can't compete with dudes in same age range as oneself?
If you were 50, I could understand, you lose to the 19-35 years olds by alot.
But you are also that age range!
Most of them, also look average compared to each other. So you have to beat them. It's always to aim, to score good in looks compared to prime aged men. But even prime aged men, for sure 20% is to fat. So can already beat that 20% by default by not being fat. Than "only"80% left to compete with. Comes down mainly to face, than.

• +1
Theres tons of staceys but very few chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 5349
Thats why I see Chadlites very rarely.
After I saw this. How rare being Chad or high Tier Chadlite are.
I can really understand, why the 2 Chads I have met irl. Are so different in behavior and life views than me (low tier normie to maybe nromie my life).
They life in a totally different world. Their behavior towards women, was something one can only have because of their life experiences. Can't even fake it. They just have options.
I can aso understand, that for women they also see how rare it is. And thus these women are prepared to do the dumbest, cringiest and ambarassing shit out there to get with such a dude.

Women, also confrim. They rarely see an attractive man irl. Like most are like only a couple of times per year. Some say they see more, but they all mention they life in a super busy city and probably cross like 100's of people per day.

I've sent to one girl pics of chico, gandy, o pry, some others... And asked her to rate them worst to best. She said they're all worst 🤣
She actually preferred me over them.
I'm a kissless virgin...

Imagine using /r/askwomen as a source for the real world.

I can count the number of times in my life that I’ve seen a genuinely good looking guy. However, this does not mean that things such as surgerymaxxing are not worth it as if you can looksmaxx and become one of these incredibly good looking men, your life becomes incredibly easy

This. This so much. You do it to distinguish yourself. Especially if you have a good base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

Now, is average ugly?

As you can see.

This is extreme misplaced bruh

Low tier chadlite according to this site is not top 15 percentile, but top 1 percentile minimum

Mogging 85 percent of dudes is possible for most white here with some effort (hair , skin, body, ) mostt people dont care about themelves

Chadlite according to this site is top 1 percent, not 15, some models and actors were rated high tier normie by autists here and they would stand out at the group of 100 random people

The average person is indeed a subhuman, because the average person is fat, wrinkly and 50 years old.

Who the fuck cares about the average person, I only care about my average competition. My average competition in my city is 6'2 21yo, reasonably fit guy with a full head of hair.

It's over
That’s what your insecurity tells you
Your actual average competition is a manlet that let himself get chubby because he’s either bluepilled (looks don’t matter, my personality matters!) or he’s redpilled (looks don’t matter, my personality matters!)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8758
This is extreme misplaced bruh

Low tier chadlite according to this site is not top 15 percentile, but top 1 percentile minimum

Mogging 85 percent of dudes is possible for most white here with some effort (hair , skin, body, ) mostt people dont care about themelves

Chadlite according to this site is top 1 percent, not 15, some models and actors were rated high tier normie by autists here and they would stand out at the group of 100 random people
That is brutal. being top 1% among prime aged men, just to be Low tier Chadlite.
That means in a average decent city with 10.000 prime aged men. Only 100 Chadlites exist.
And they supposed to scoop up the allthe 10.000 prime aged females. They could/should than all have 100 laycount. While I somehow noticed, that most Chads, actually only 2, I know. They settled with a good looking woman rather soon-ish. And went having babies, and focus on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8758 and oldcell
That is brutal. being top 1% among prime aged men, just to be Low tier Chadlite.
That means in a average decent city with 10.000 prime aged men. Only 100 Chadlites exist.
And they supposed to scoop up the allthe 10.000 prime aged females. They could/should than all have 100 laycount. While I somehow noticed, that most Chads, actually only 2, I know. They settled with a good looking woman rather soon-ish. And went having babies, and focus on that.

Biggets slayers i know are decent looking normies to chadlites ma with big apetite, bodymaxed too
All chads i know are at well functionally LTR

This forum is misjudges they think chad - slayer

No chad dont need to slay, he LTR highest quality females

LEgit answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8758

It's over
Fucking zoomers guys are skyscrapers and here my generation are like sub 6'

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcell
Biggets slayers i know are decent looking normies to chadlites ma with big apetite, bodymaxed too
All chads i know are at well functionally LTR

This forum is misjudges they think chad - slayer

No chad dont need to slay, he LTR highest quality females

LEgit answer
tru. most chads i know are in LTR. the guys that slay dont exist to be honest

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
  • +1