Chad and Stacy always date down

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Chads are top 0.1% and Stacies are even rarer. Due to this limited supply of them they will almost always date down. This is because they will have none of their looksmatch in a standard area due to how rare they area. It’s very rare u can find both a chad and Stacy couple

@greycel @St.TikTokcel @wishIwasSalludon @MoggerGaston @Gengar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: psychomandible, Jova, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
stacys are reserved for the elites

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Xangsane, Jova and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Henry Rollins, truthhurts and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Jova and truthhurts
you're not dating down if you're dating ugly millionaires.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, psychomandible, Jova and 9 others
Chads are top 0.1% and Stacies are even rarer. Due to this limited supply of them they will almost always date down. This is because they will have none of their looksmatch in a standard area due to how rare they area. It’s very rare u can find both a chad and Stacy couple

@greycel @St.TikTokcel @wishIwasSalludon @MoggerGaston @Gengar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @forevergymcelling
Who do they date?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ElTruecel
Life of a Stacy
Why do they always choose niggas who are HTHN max?

• JFL
  • +1
And they're more humble about their looks than others.

• +1
This.

Men prioritize looks. Women prioritize status.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whatever, Henry Rollins and truthhurts
I don't know. I've seen good looking couples together before.

However, since average looking people outnumber genuinely good looking people, it's a given that many of them will date down.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I am chad and I have to date down because most girls are too intimidated by me, leaving me with limited options.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, bululu_87, the BULL and 2 others

However, since average looking people outnumber genuinely good looking people, it's a given that many of them will date down.
Good looking can just mean HTN + HTB. chad & Stacy is something specific

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Stacies date chuds

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Define good looking
Many Chads usually ltr some weird looking MTB-HTB

I am chad and I have to date down because most girls are too intimidated by me, leaving me with limited options.
since-everyone-hated-scars-design-in-the-2019-film-because-v0-j4ecxa9nf6ec1.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, MoggerGaston and Clark69
Define good looking
Like conventionally attractive on both sides: good face, taller than average, fit, well dressed, etc.
Many Chads usually ltr some weird looking MTB-HTB
This post lowkey reminds me of this time I saw a tall long haired Blonde White guy in a relationship with a short overweight Latina who looked Puerto Rican or Colombian and had big hoop earrings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Xangsane
Stop this one dimensional cope muh looks . There are many aspects about life. Maybe some people priorities looks over anything else but many people look for balance .

Like conventionally attractive on both sides: good face, taller than average, fit, well dressed, etc.
Heightpill isn’t that important if the foid is shorter. But what face rating are we talking about?
This post lowkey reminds me of this time I saw a tall long haired Blonde White guy in a relationship with a short overweight Latina who looked Puerto Rican or Colombian and had big hoop earrings.
What was his fave rating

Stacies don't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane

Blonde is low appeal for men

@Xangsane ain't nothing to laugh about, it's quite a brutal reality pill

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Most couples are still looksmatched though. And many "Stacies" you see dating down are just makeup frauded.

Because they're :bluepill:'ed to the max usually

• +1
Are you sure it's the same PSL or just within a rough range?
It's always within a rough range. I think of it as being within the range of people who can date the same looks level as you.

It's always within a rough range. I think of it as being within the range of people who can date the same looks level as you.
Like what's the minimum a Chad or a Stacy LTRs?

I never see a chad with a stacy
I seldom do but because either are rare. But usually Stacies are with Chads simply because they cab, and because women can hold out on relationships for years

I seldom do but because either are rare. But usually Stacies are with Chads simply because they cab, and because women can hold out on relationships for years
Stacies are with rich MTNs/HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Like what's the minimum a Chad or a Stacy LTRs?
I've never seen any good looking person with an ugly person maybe but once? She was low MTB and he was straight up incel looking. She weighed like 120 with a witch skull and he was like 5'7 400 lb

• +1
Stacies are with rich MTNs/HTNs.
Most women's looks level is amplified by frauding, so I'm willing to bet said Stacies are HTBs at best

• JFL
I've never seen any good looking person with an ugly person maybe but once? She was low MTB and he was straight up incel looking. She weighed like 120 with a witch skull and he was like 5'7 400 lb
I mean Chads and Stacies not MTB
As in, the minimum a Chad or a Stacy would LTR

Most couples are still looksmatched though. And many "Stacies" you see dating down are just makeup frauded.
I’m talking about a real unfrauded Stacy not makeup a genuine unfrauded Stacy

I’m talking about a real unfrauded Stacy not makeup a genuine unfrauded Stacy
Imagine thinking women like this exist.

Even when you think a woman is natural she's most likely frauding. Only way to know is to live with her

Imagine thinking women like this exist.

Even when you think a woman is natural she's most likely frauding. Only way to know is to live with her
Ok that’s why I said it’s very rare

Yeah and no
I'd say Chad and Stacy are the same rarity, but it's "harder" to be Stacy, as for that you need Striking features that are genetically predetermined

This is because all women wear makeup, get rid off their falios and add small halos... and only those who have striking features like Lima's eyes or Lima's zygos, can ascend further

For guys, you can even have falios but if you have a lot of bone mass and striking features you can still be a chad.
Guys don't wear makeup
When guys get surgery to fix a falio, they go up against other guys who are showing their falio to the world

Now for what you said. Yeah I completely agree.
But also it's worth to note that those Chad's and Stacies that model. They would've been brought up in a modelling environment that prioritises PSL.
So other Chads would LTR/STR the Stacies that are both models.

I'd say it is rarer to find a Chad LTR a Stacylite. Because there's two types of Chad's. :blackpill: and :bluepill:.
:blackpill: would go for people in his level, States.
:bluepill: would go for MTB-mid HTB (as they are most common).

It just wouldn't make sense for a Chad to go for Stacylites.

• +1

Stacies do actually date down heavy

I saw this shit the other day, was listening to this cute asmr girl who looks like my old onetis :ROFLMAO:

(Briefly before bed im not weird :what:)

Then I saw her boyfriend :hnghn:
Screenshot 20240903 124641 YouTube
Screenshot 20240903 124650 YouTube

Screenshot 20240903 124630 YouTube

Wtf, she ain't Stacy but holy fuck that dude is ltn at the very most

Yeah and no
I'd say Chad and Stacy are the same rarity, but it's "harder" to be Stacy, as for that you need Striking features that are genetically predetermined

This is because all women wear makeup, get rid off their falios and add small halos... and only those who have striking features like Lima's eyes or Lima's zygos, can ascend further

For guys, you can even have falios but if you have a lot of bone mass and striking features you can still be a chad.
Guys don't wear makeup
When guys get surgery to fix a falio, they go up against other guys who are showing their falio to the world

Now for what you said. Yeah I completely agree.
But also it's worth to note that those Chad's and Stacies that model. They would've been brought up in a modelling environment that prioritises PSL.
So other Chads would LTR/STR the Stacies that are both models.

I'd say it is rarer to find a Chad LTR a Stacylite. Because there's two types of Chad's. :blackpill: and :bluepill:.
:blackpill: would go for people in his level, States.
:bluepill: would go for MTB-mid HTB (as they are most common).

It just wouldn't make sense for a Chad to go for Stacylites.
Which is more common, blackpilled Chads or bluepilled Chads?
Stacies do actually date down heavy

I saw this shit the other day, was listening to this cute asmr girl who looks like my old onetis :ROFLMAO:

(Briefly before bed im not weird :what:)

Then I saw her boyfriend :hnghn:
View attachment 3145687View attachment 3145688
View attachment 3145689

Wtf, she ain't Stacy but holy fuck that dude is ltn at the very most
not a Stacy

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and truthhurts
  • +1