Chad bones grow when age, Incel bones get recessed

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
0lxzMrW

7d68533e926bff17144caae5981430bc

For ramirez it looks like the philtrum also grown :lul:

For ramirez it looks like the philtrum also grown :lul:
yes, lips are becoming droppy with aging. I wonder how i will look, i have non existent upper lips as teenager, i won't have lips at 40 yo at all propably

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yes, lips are becoming droppy with aging. I wonder how i will look, i have non existent upper lips as teenager, i won't have lips at 40 yo at all propably

Fuck

Yes, the lips shrink, but you can have the combo thick upper lip and long philtrum as I have. Philtrum more depends of the nose.

Yes, the lips shrink, but you can have the combo thick upper lip and long philtrum as I have. Philtrum more depends of the nose.
cope, all thick lip dudes have short to averge philtrums, or al least most of them. try to morph them with thin lips and you will see the effect

• +1
cope, all thick lip dudes have short to averge philtrums, or al least most of them. try to morph them with thin lips and you will see the effect

True

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR WHY THIS ASSHOLE HAVE EVERYTHING WHILE I DONT ITS SO FUCKING OVER I WANT JUST TO GO ER ON ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR WHY THIS ASSHOLE HAVE EVERYTHING WHILE I DONT ITS SO FUCKING OVER I WANT JUST TO GO ER ON ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't know

03bf9bb9848e8423c254d24aec33796b  kale haircuts

XXQODNPKW5C3RI3G6QGBER7EXQ

But his parents have good traits

Looks better in this pic
article-2343661-1A33B924000005DC-658_1024x618_large.jpg

• Woah
That's where he got the bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, OCDMaxxing, Casadonis and 1 other person
Not even close are you joking hard are you right in the head are you crazy bro
In the first pic he is remotely similar to him jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • WTF
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
I'm being serious, you have Neanderthal browbridge and good forward growth also eyes, you are a slayer.
sorry but i was neck frauding back then without realizing it