CHAD BULLY VS JAMES SAPPHIRE

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Is he HTN? Why is this guy saying this? I bet James could beat his ass ngl @curlyheadjames what’s up with this dude?

Attachments

• IMG_7371.MOV
    1.6 MB
5BF6F438 FDA4 4627 9EA9 5BAD146D170B

his mother commented she said he got corona i didnt know he had a playboy bunny mask

Is he HTN? Why is this guy saying this? I bet James could beat his ass ngl @curlyheadjames what’s up with this dude?
idek why tbh this was like a year and a half ago and then ppl at my school found the video and encouraged a "pull up party" on me and started doxxing my address but as for this dude? he dmed me after the video saying he wanted to fight so i said ok and at the time i was slightly gymmaxxed and he said i have an impressive body so it will be a fair fight and that's pretty much it he used to view my stories in the height of my fame and yeah
View attachment 1898995
his mother commented she said he got corona i didnt know he had a playboy bunny mask
i fucking hate my mom she stalks all my social media and i cant get away from her she always msgs me on strangers phone and shit

i bet anyone on this forum can cut that fucker up into peices ( dude in the video not james jfl)