Attachments

• E4A0A7D0-CD53-4CC3-9E3E-299ABA4723DB.jpeg
    E4A0A7D0-CD53-4CC3-9E3E-299ABA4723DB.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vanilla, likenesss, niqfan625 and 3 others
i dont get the comment tbh
He’s 6’2, but she doesn’t care if he lies about being taller because he’s Chad basically

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, likenesss, niqfan625 and 1 other person
Isnt Barret 5'11? And also, where's a chad?

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
The video guy is wearing some big lifts
My autism can instantly tell by his gait

JFL about time that larping faggot for exposed

chad can get away with things more easily. water

He’s 6’2, but she doesn’t care if he lies about being taller because he’s Chad basically

He’s wearing lifts of about 4 inches to not fit through a standard doorway.

• JFL
Reactions: entrytrash
4 inches is insane, wear heels atp:lul:

Seems worth it, being able to make a show of not fitting through the door like that is absolutely mogger and at the same time you can’t get called out on the flex - and you get to do it every time there’s a door! :chad:

Gay height boosting shoe manufacturers tend not to go above size 9 though, for some reason. You really need toe stack as well as heel stack to go beyond 3 inches added height, thus the traditional heel wedges can only take you so far.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Seems worth it, being able to make a show of not fitting through the door like that is absolutely mogger and at the same time you can’t get called out on the flex - and you get to do it every time there’s a door! :chad:

Gay height boosting shoe manufacturers tend not to go above size 9 though, for some reason. You really need toe stack as well as heel stack to go beyond 3 inches added height, thus the traditional heel wedges can only take you so far.
height boosting seems so retarded to me, especially because the advertising is catered toward teens

if your friends find out you wear fucking "rizz soles" you won't hear the end of it

height boosting seems so retarded to me, especially because the advertising is catered toward teens

if your friends find out you wear fucking "rizz soles" you won't hear the end of it

Find new friends then, only purpose of them is to have wingmen anyway and they should all understand that lifts = better chances and be wearing them as well.

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash and boss8055
Find new friends then, only purpose of them is to have wingmen anyway and they should all understand that lifts = better chances and be wearing them as well.
on second thought, you're totally right

my friends aren't like that but i know a lot of people who have dickhead friends in HS :lul:

She wouldn't be saying that if it was a 5'4 balding curry claiming 5'8

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

I wear a pair of chelsea boots so everytime when I take them off I just leave the soles inside of them because it’s really hard to see them there. But once my close friends noticed them after touching my boots and they didn’t care about it and this was when I was 17 years old.

• Woah
I wear a pair of chelsea boots so everytime when I take them off I just leave the soles inside of them because it’s really hard to see them there. But once my close friends noticed them after touching my boots and they didn’t care about it and this was when I was 17 years old.
gonna consider wearing height boosters hehehe :feelshah:

You need a good face to height fraud?

gonna consider wearing height boosters hehehe :feelshah:
My close friends know I’m a turbo autist ”looksmaxxer” for the last two years so I don’t think it surprised them tbh

• JFL
if even josh mcgregor is heightfrauding, what hope do short incels have anymore