Chad chaser cucks her husband to have an affair with Chad believing Chad will commit then cries when she realizes she was a pump and dump

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess

Crying starts at 15:20 but build up to it is epic

Chad's sole purpose is to crush and destroy the delusional expectations of these disgusting sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, GetShrekt, 11gaijin and 7 others
Do you think women are catty because they want chad to commit so much?

DISGUSTING beckys

good lad Sam.

busting bitches and revealing the truth for their hubbies while he gets to pound them :feelshmm:

@Anstrum95 watch videos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
i miss the good old stoning ages, whores like that should get ran over by horses then get stoned to death:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Chad's sole purpose is to crush and destroy the delusional expectations of these disgusting sluts

Niger has same bodyfat levels as me he’s bloated AF yet looks good jsut
Like me we are blessed by god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Niger has same bodyfat levels as me he’s bloated AF yet looks good jsut
Like me we are blessed by god
Cope im the best example of high bodyfat decent looking guy. Im 30/100 bf and don’t plan to go lower tbh dad bod all the wzy

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope im the best example of high bodyfat decent looking guy. Im 30/100 bf and don’t plan to go lower tbh dad bod all the wzy
Your nowhere close
To 30% bodyfat stop chatting shit I have seen your face your below 18 probably 13-15% I’m legit 24% bodyfat like Sam I have big pecs in clothes but I also have a bit of boobage but me and Same have huge frames and facial hair to halo us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
good to see chad pumped and dumped her.

What a bunch of sumbhuman foids btw

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
good lad Sam.

busting bitches and revealing the truth for their hubbies while he gets to pound them :feelshmm:

@Anstrum95 watch videos.

This is so brutal I have to bump this again. Sam’s a fuckin top lad what a chad
What a bunch of sumbhuman foids btw
the main one chad was with I would have fucked tbh just saying :forcedsmile: OBVs that all and I guess that’s exact what Sam did what a badboy

BADG LITERALLY ATE HER HEART WHAT A FUCKING CANNIBAL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Your nowhere close
To 30% bodyfat stop chatting shit I have seen your face your below 18 probably 13-15% I’m legit 24% bodyfat like Sam I have big pecs in clothes but I also have a bit of boobage but me and Same have huge frames and facial hair to halo us.
I swear to god im 30/100 don’t make me send my body.
Its just huge asf bones and genetics