Chad chico vs the virgin nessman jfl.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

@Alarico8 his skull doesn't look big in this pic either tbh. I guess you're right lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@Alarico8 his skull doesn't look big in this pic either tbh. I guess you're right lol

NGL nessman's harmony is ridiculous the guy is on another level tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2205
Nessman is something like 13.9 cm so they're pretty similar tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Isn’t his skull compact maybe you faggets think I look very bad because I’m bloated.

Attachments

• 26AB594E-32DE-4FD9-86A7-85A1612DEC2E.jpeg
    26AB594E-32DE-4FD9-86A7-85A1612DEC2E.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 41
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Isn’t his skull compact maybe you faggets think I look very bad because I’m bloated.

Dude what are you on about know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
I've realized something, Chico actually has a pretty small skull, his frame is just really small, making his skull look big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I've realized something, Chico actually has a pretty small skull, his frame is just really small, making his skull look big.

True it was just a funny meme ngl

Jfl at unironically taking those ugly pictures and posting them online without feeling any embarassment or shame

Jfl at unironically taking those ugly pictures and posting them online without feeling any embarassment or shame
Shit i replied to the wrong comment but its fine you get the memo

both smved mogged by

No he has a tall skull, and average frame.

both look awkward and clumsy here.

However I personally never really liked this Nessman guy. Just looks like a slightly more handsome version of Jesse Eisenberg to me.

both look awkward and clumsy here.

However I personally never really liked this Nessman guy. Just looks like a slightly more handsome version of Jesse Eisenberg to me.

Funny as fuck though tbh