• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: delusionalretard, thecel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 7 others
oh my god so brave. real men still exist :love::love::love::love::love::love:

:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, delusionalretard, Deleted member 2968 and 12 others
Brb killing myself until I reincarnate as Chad so I can cold approach

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Imagine if he was curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, delusionalretard, Deleted member 6785 and 9 others
"cold approaching", talking with randoms. Being socially pro-active. is a good thing to do for added dating options. WHEN you llok good.
When you don't look good, it's pretty brutals.

I had somewhat but mainly bad results in long time ago past. Only when i stayed within or below my own looks league.

haha, brutals:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 13994, volcelfatcel and 3 others
"cold approaching", talking with randoms. Being socially pro-active. is a good thing to do for added dating options. WHEN you llok good.

I had somewhat but mainly bad results in long time ago past. Only when i stayed within or below my own looks league.

haha, brutals:

Yep its the difference from being a "real man" and being accused of sexual harassment. :LOL:

Heck many of these women now will usually consider it demeaning and an insult to them even if you are looksmatched with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TopzCat1 and eduardkoopman
Yep its the difference from being a "real man" and being accused of sexual harassment. :LOL:

Heck many of these women now will usually consider it demeaning and an insult to them even if you are looksmatched with her.
true that.

random chatups, are also kinda brutals, awkard. Most of the time.

Luckily some go better, for these dudes. occassionally.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
hold frame bro
it's a numbers game bro

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard

haha, brutals:

we're always on the same page when it comes to 'game' - I guess because we've both made a fuck tonne of cold approaches, read and implemented all teh theory, and have had similar experiences.

I think I need you to help me redpill morons on the seduction sub lol. They just won't have it!

shit like:

or:

(friend in a wheelchair slaying. Of course!! haha)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and far336
we're always on the same page when it comes to 'game' - I guess because we've both made a fuck tonne of cold approaches, read and implemented all teh theory, and have had similar experiences.

I think I need you to help me redpill morons on the seduction sub lol. They just won't have it!

shit like:

or:

yea im totally sure this dude slays, personally i know a 4'9 indian toilet scrubber who pulls adriana lima lookalikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, eduardkoopman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
yea im totally sure this dude slays, personally i know a 4'9 indian toilet scrubber who pulls adriana lima lookalikes
get on reddit and tell him that haha. Man I don't know why, but reading their fiction always bugs me

get on reddit and tell him that haha. Man I don't know why, but reading their fiction always bugs me
its funny them watching them jack eachother off and cope with their looks

its funny them watching them jack eachother off and cope with their looks
Thing is, most of them (such as them 2 posts I linked) aren't even people trying to sell courses or whatever

I'm wondering why they lie like that?! What's their angle

They need to be redpilled and ridiculed (although i'm shadownbanned from that sub I believe lol)

Thing is, most of them (such as them 2 posts I linked) aren't even people trying to sell courses or whatever

I'm wondering why they lie like that?! What's their angle

They need to be redpilled and ridiculed (although i'm shadownbanned from that sub I believe lol)
lol if they get redpilled about their looks most of these copers will rope... idk if its good for society if every man is redpilled

nice success rate! (same guy lol)

that chad guy is lame af, he litterally got thousands of woman throwing themselves at him and he still wants to cold approach a random girl in public ffs

I said the PUA community goodbye back in 2009-2010 orso already. I just couldn't deal anymore, with the over analysis of words. And the dumb gaslighting, asif every situation could had been changed for the better if I would had just said certain magical words; which change every time.

maybe nowadays PUA is different. I dunno.

It's not that difficult tbh.
1. be good looking
1A. know your own looks leaugue appeal, and go for women in general that are around that also or less. Going way above = higher instant rejection rate and utter disgust answers potentially
2. be social
3. chat extra with the women showing interest
4. ask and plan to be 1-on-1 with her
5. talk, and see how she responds to physical contacts, and the rest goes as it goes. and have decent plan/options where can go.

shit like:

"30 - 40+ years old - slept with 1,000+ women"

There 3600 days, in 10 years time.
I can't imagine fucking 1000+ women in 10 years time. Also with such amount of lays, one can't have any flings that last a couple of weeks or months; because it's messing up getting above 1000. WTF.
This sounds so BS; in case it comes from dating.

"I have a friend in a wheelchair - he has 2-3+ new girls over at his house (all of these girls are above average) (and he's had many crazy exes obsessed with him - multiple 8/10 girls fighting with fists over him etc) - every single week - why?"

WTF. yeah right.

or:

"Besides, the best guy I've ever seen with girls was short, skinny fat, had round cheeks, and spoke with a lisp and he could work with anything, intial attraction or no initial attraction, he even works with initial attraction that's directed at others. He used to use me as bait and yeah the women initially wanted me but usually left with him."

Good that i left that PUA shit.
They still on that, band wagon. That you can use magic words, or whatever. To get girls attrcated to you. maybe only high status and power can ctually do that, imo. MAYBE.

I beleive.
When a Woman has NO INTEREST, from looking at you @ 1st sight. She has NO INTEREST. And nothing gonna happen, period. No Interest =no interest.
Even sales people know that. If someone has zero Interest in a Pickup Truck, and wants a Sedan. He/she will NEVER take the Pickup truck, NEVER. NO-interest.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and far336
that chad guy is lame af, he litterally got thousands of woman throwing themselves at him and he still wants to cold approach a random girl in public ffs
He probably likes a challenge

• JFL
Reactions: mortis

shit like:

or:

"EDIT: I have a friend in a wheelchair - he has 2-3+ new girls over at his house (all of these girls are above average) (and he's had many crazy exes obsessed with him - multiple 8/10 girls fighting with fists over him etc) - every single week - why?

Because he has SERIOUS GAME.

If he can do it - what's your excuse?"

The friend in a wheelchair:

Madison Cawthorn 117th US Congress
Download 2
Image 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
nice success rate! (same guy lol)

"Close as in number close? I'd say these days mine is 4/5 and sometimes 5/5
I'd say 3/5 turn to dates 4/5 from those turn to sex. These might look like outrageous numbers but"

FUCK this statts.
Unless he is GigaChad; and he manages to filter out magically all the SIngle women and women that are disloyal.

Chadlite Paul Janka, smooth as hell. was at 4.4% lay rate; back 12 years ago orso. Hitting 5% is already extremely good statts.

This guy statts:
100 randoms
80 phone numbers
48 dates
38 lays
AKA; 38% lay/success rate
:D:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::D:p

haha. yeah right 38% lay rate.
lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and far336
I recall. from the 2 Chads I have breiefly known.

1. They get hit on by women. That are generally SIGNIFICANTLY below his looks level. Basically average ranged women, asking Chad out
For Stacy, or Stacylite; Chad may still need to put in social effort, to get wit her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and mortis
it's a numbers game bro
That's actually true. IF one is good looking enough, and one doesn't hit out of ones looks leauge.
5% success rate is VERY good. For random chatups with women. VERY good.
Mine was 1%, because I was so stupid to hit out of muh looks league MOST of the time

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Lawton88
true that.

random chatups, are also kinda brutals, awkard. Most of the time.

Luckily some go better, for these dudes. occassionally.

If your looks aren't bad it will work sometimes. I just mostly go to bars now for that since I am older but when I was younger I would do that when it was a group of us together and we didn't already have a group of girls with us. I didn't do the cold approach by myself too much but after talking with a few of these arrogant females I just made it a point to make sure they were signaling interest first.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
shit like:
One way to expose these larpers is to message them pretending to be a girl. Will they use game on her or will they act like any other guy acts? Actions speak louder than words

I said the PUA community goodbye back in 2009-2010 orso already. I just couldn't deal anymore, with the over analysis of words. And the dumb gaslighting, asif every situation could had been changed for the better if I would had just said certain magical words; which change every time.

maybe nowadays PUA is different. I dunno.

It's not that difficult tbh.
1. be good looking
1A. know your own looks leaugue appeal, and go for women in general that are around that also or less. Going way above = higher instant rejection rate and utter disgust answers potentially
2. be social
3. chat extra with the women showing interest
4. ask and plan to be 1-on-1 with her
5. talk, and see how she responds to physical contacts, and the rest goes as it goes. and have decent plan/options where can go.

"30 - 40+ years old - slept with 1,000+ women"

There 3600 days, in 10 years time.
I can't imagine fucking 1000+ women in 10 years time. Also with such amount of lays, one can't have any flings that last a couple of weeks or months; because it's messing up getting above 1000. WTF.
This sounds so BS; in case it comes from dating.

"I have a friend in a wheelchair - he has 2-3+ new girls over at his house (all of these girls are above average) (and he's had many crazy exes obsessed with him - multiple 8/10 girls fighting with fists over him etc) - every single week - why?"

WTF. yeah right.

"Besides, the best guy I've ever seen with girls was short, skinny fat, had round cheeks, and spoke with a lisp and he could work with anything, intial attraction or no initial attraction, he even works with initial attraction that's directed at others. He used to use me as bait and yeah the women initially wanted me but usually left with him."

Good that i left that PUA shit.
They still on that, band wagon. That you can use magic words, or whatever. To get girls attrcated to you. maybe only high status and power can ctually do that, imo. MAYBE.

I beleive.
When a Woman has NO INTEREST, from looking at you @ 1st sight. She has NO INTEREST. And nothing gonna happen, period. No Interest =no interest.
Even sales people know that. If someone has zero Interest in a Pickup Truck, and wants a Sedan. He/she will NEVER take the Pickup truck, NEVER. NO-interest.
i've seen people say that exact arguement to that burnitdownsr dude lol
He isn't having it! He knows special 'game' where he can 'influence' them and convert them from no to yes*cough cough*

this is a new one! Some of you should try this lol

• +1
Reactions: Laylow225

shit like:

or:

"slept with 1,000+ women"
Redditors need to be gassed

i've seen people say that exact arguement to that burnitdownsr dude lol
He isn't having it! He knows special 'game' where he can 'influence' them and convert them from no to yes*cough cough*
LOL

@thecel Mirin this low inhib. Maybe you shoudl try out also. He gave out, got some numbers, and you not that much different in looks level.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Madhate and thecel
exactly, you need to be on a minimum looks level for the specific girl, i'd say AT LEAST a true 6/10 to her, (not a bs 6/10 that girls gaslight you with), but where she is actually slightly attracted at the least by your looks, if not, your chances of fucking are probably less than 0.0001%, unless you have insane status

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and thecel
(not a bs 6/10 that girls gaslight you with)
LOL. When she think you are a 3/10; but wants to be nice and say you are a 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate