"Chad does this so i have to do this too to get laid"

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
The typicall redpill cope. Whatever behavior chad exhibits aint because its required to slay. He does it because he gets laid in the first place. Chad is confident, extroverted, self assured, self esteemed cause he gets sex not the other way around.

You wont fuck by mimicking chad's behavior. You need his looks first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, nausea, GrewWrong and 9 others
Exactly. Low IQ normies mix up the cause and effect.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Insomniac, SikKunt and 5 others
Exactly. Low IQ normies mix up the cause and effect.

IQ is completely meaningless when it comes to attracting women. I get guys and teachers and parents say im smat and all but girls aint giving a fuck.

That is how redpilled people cope. They think it is Chad's behavior that gets him laid, when in reality it is his looks.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, nausea, GrewWrong and 1 other person
bro you're dropping blackpill after blackpill today. keep it up boyo. destroy the copecels

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Ritalincel
I feel like this should be obvious by now but I guess some people will continue to cope. These copes have become tropes in how common they are.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and SikKunt
๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฐ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ถ. โ„Œ๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ก ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐” ๐”ข. โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ, ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก, ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก, ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ต ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, nausea and Insomniac
i wonder how (((confident))) chad would be with a 4 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, dogtown, Insomniac and 1 other person
An incel who acts like chad will be seen as an arrogant cunt, whereas for chad his confidence is โ€œsexyโ€

F A C E
A
C
E

• +1
Reactions: nausea
=bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
There is only one way

Last edited:
  • +1