"Chad doesn't care about such and such" is cope

0V3R

0V3R

Iron
This happened less than an hour ago and it's still the most baffling thing I've ever seen. I was in the college cafeteria and the classroom Chad (5'11", good frame and physique, insane bones & forward growth, blond with A60s, looks like a human lion) sat down and started talking about physiognomy to his friends, who were all MTN nerds. He also mentioned a study about phenotypic IQ which he memorised all the numbers of and recited them. What the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, sayi, mathis and 5 others
Adonissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia, piec, sayi and 6 others
its cool when chad does it but creepy when chud (You) does it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: asia, Framemogger69, piec and 10 others
Adonissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
~Message sponsored by Adonis School~

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, fogdart, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
This happened less than an hour ago and it's still the most baffling thing I've ever seen. I was in the college cafeteria and the classroom Chad (5'11", good frame and physique, insane bones & forward growth, blond with A60s, looks like a human lion) sat down and started talking about physiognomy to his friends, who were all MTN nerds. He also mentioned a study about phenotypic IQ which he memorised all the numbers of and recited them. What the fuck
“Tee hee hee so nerdy” SHUT UP BITCH.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, RealNinja, counterintuitive and 3 others
@Gengar ban this dickriding faggot

• JFL
Reactions: asia and Gengar
Me if i knew about the shit i know rn when i was young

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Definitely not an outlier

Cage at your IQ

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, heyheyheybro22 and NoLongerHuman
Dude watched one video of Jordan Peterson

People forget that chad is literally just a normie who's won the genetic lottery with face height, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and mathis
He is not even chad. A htn with good physique or good hair or anything doesn't turn them into a chad. Mirin his IQ though.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
what would u have done different
Everything, way too many things, wouldve had a mogger jaw, been high status at school, fucked JBs since 14, been taller, way higher t, really good at fighting ect

He is not even chad. A htn with good physique or good hair or anything doesn't turn them into a chad. Mirin his IQ though.
He is at very least chadlite, I don't know how better to describe it than he looks like Barrett if he was mesochranic and wasn't a gay alien.

He is at very least chadlite, I don't know how better to describe it than he looks like Barrett if he was mesochranic and wasn't a gay alien.
:hnghn:

Everything, way too many things, wouldve had a mogger jaw, been high status at school, fucked JBs since 14, been taller, way higher t, really good at fighting ect
how would u have changed ur jaw, and height jfl

The girl in ur pfp 😻😻😻

Chad care the most about everything then he pretend to normal human he doesn’t know to kill the competition

how would u have changed ur jaw, and height jfl
The jaw one is pretty simple and im sure i couldve done it, as for height i wouldve gotten a few more inches atleast

The jaw one is pretty simple and im sure i couldve done it, as for height i wouldve gotten a few more inches atleast
r u gonna say what u would have done lmfao

r u gonna say what u would have done lmfao
Nah am planning on developing my jaw, fixing my crowding, overbite, reccesion, downswing, ramus length, gonial angle, inter molar width ect and then selling a course type thing, might take 6 months - 1 year for noticable results tho