Chad doesn't have a mid-life crisis

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Mid-life crisis = Realizing you aren't chad and will never have his life.

Just lol if you think chad will regret anything by the time he is in his 30's or early 40's. By then he will have fucked a million foids and probably has a carrier making lots of money and tons of friends.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, SHARK and oldcell
That's why i need to fuck as much foids as possible before i turn 30 so i can go on in life

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
This generations mid life crisis happened in teenage years. It’s already happen when you discovered this forum, PSL and blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Alt Number 3

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
CMM6HW2N0sTEzGFfZG1jAspc N9HHXA9h8MmHPh2U6Q

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SikKunt and Deleted member 3635
1574015054975.png

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Drugs and Alt Number 3
Mid-life crisis = Realizing you aren't chad and will never have his life.

Just lol if you think chad will regret anything by the time he is in his 30's or early 40's. By then he will have fucked a million foids and probably has a carrier making lots of money and tons of friends.
"If i am not as attractive as a model while being a social butterfly omega NT I will be unhappy"

Fuck, I already had midlife crisis at 15, does this mean I will die at 30 ?

"If i am not as attractive as a model while being a social butterfly omega NT I will be unhappy"

But that shit IS true. Just lawl at the whole "you can't compare yourself with the best" bullshit. I mean WHY can't we do this? Why should be not be resentful over the fact that because of the 80/20 rule (which is actually more like a 95/5 rule) only a small minority of humans will ever actually have truly great lives for reasons that they had nothing to do with? The universe is bullshit.

But that shit IS true. Just lawl at the whole "you can't compare yourself with the best" bullshit. I mean WHY can't we do this? Why should be not be resentful over the fact that because of the 80/20 rule (which is actually more like a 95/5 rule) only a small minority of humans will ever actually have truly great lives for reasons that they had nothing to do with? The universe is bullshit.
So you think only 5 percent of the world is happy ? Get off ur high horse stop smoking weed and posting psuedo science thinking ur woke its real cringe

So you think only 5 percent of the world is happy ?

If we are talking about "omg my life is awesome" level of happy.....probably not that far from the truth. Most people aren't really "happy". They just find some way to cope so that they aren't utterly miserable.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf