"cHaD dOesnT nEed gYm bro" JFL if you fell for this meme /PUBLIC POLL

Do you go to the Gym Consistently?

• Total voters
FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
I was in the gym today for the first time in a while and the Gym is literally a staple for ALL Young Men. HTN Central. :chad:
Going to the gym consistently is hard and i get it becomes hard to keep up. But Just going sometimes is what most guys do. May aswell become a prerequisite atp

You need to be Gymaxxing, facemaxxing, heightmaxxing in 2025 just to LTR a LTB :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, Jova, watah and 9 others
@Art of Pattinson @greycel BUMB

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Art of Pattinson and greycel
“Why pay 40 dollars for a gym membership to listen to shit music and be surrounded by sweaty guys when instead you could do callisthenics in nature?” - Sv3rige (Gatis Lagzdins)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Jova, watah and 13 others
chad doesn't need gym

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, watah, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
Ahahahah Just to ltr a LTB so funny

• +1
Reactions: Jova, watah and moredatesmorerapes

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and greycel
“Why pay 40 dollars for a gym membership to listen to shit music and be surrounded by sweaty guys when instead you could do callisthenics in nature?” - Sv3rige (Gatis Lagzdins)
View attachment 3182682
Why is this guy so popular around these spaces? is he actually saying real shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, cannotbeasked and Art of Pattinson
Not really, but I've been stepping it up in the past few weeks

Going 5 times in a week, would be 260 times a year.
I want to try to go to the Gym for at least 240+.

Maybe if we made a Megathread, where we check in everyday, so it was a community of people who you can check their progress.
You don't have to even say what you did in the Gym. Simply, did you go?

It would give rotters here a reason to improve on the consistency.. especially for the first few weeks/months before habit sets into place

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Art of Pattinson and FUE Mogger
Why is this guy so popular around these spaces? is he actually saying real shit?
he's popular because people love to cope with thinking that their diet is the problem and not their genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and FUE Mogger
Nigger dont tell me you found it funny if you wont rep :lul:
It was obviously sarcasm this joke has been way more overused and you can be sure that if you have only a decent Amount of SMV you're dating no LTB

• +1
Reactions: watah
going to the gym as an ugly or average guy is just gong to stress you more and ruin your collagen which will make you look older
You will overall gain a lot of SMV from going to the Gym
And it's not Facial Appeal that matters but Overall Appeal (SMV)

A top 5% physique which is achievable with 1.5-2 years in the gym, with even below average genetics is very ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Art of Pattinson, aerty and 2 others
I was in the gym today for the first time in a while and the Gym is literally a staple for ALL Young Men. HTN Central. :chad:
Going to the gym consistently is hard and i get it becomes hard to keep up. But Just going sometimes is what most guys do. May aswell become a prerequisite atp

You need to be Gymaxxing, facemaxxing, heightmaxxing in 2025 just to LTR a LTB :lul::lul::lul:
Most guys actually don't gymcel, they might for a while but they usually end up quitting without making any significant gains.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and greycel

A top 5% physique which is achievable with 1.5-2 years in the gym, with even below average genetics is very ideal.
using bold text doesn't make your message more important

• +1
Reactions: greycel
using bold text doesn't make your message more important
Wasn't meant to make it more important. Was meant to highlight the important part to make it easier to read, compared to a piece of text like this.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Art of Pattinson and FUE Mogger
Not really, but I've been stepping it up in the past few weeks

Going 5 times in a week, would be 260 times a year.
I want to try to go to the Gym for at least 240+.

Maybe if we made a Megathread, where we check in everyday, so it was a community of people who you can check their progress.
You don't have to even say what you did in the Gym. Simply, did you go?

It would give rotters here a reason to improve on the consistency.. especially for the first few weeks/months before habit sets into place
Good idea but looks like theres not even 1 consistent gym goer in the polls:think: I would participate though
Ok now there seems to be a lot of Consistent Gym Goers in Polls, you should make that thread. @greycel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Art of Pattinson and greycel
Wasn't meant to make it more important. Was meant to highlight the important part to make it easier to read, compared to a piece of text like this.
just take cold showers bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and greycel

the coping on this is insane why would you lie to this guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
It was obviously sarcasm this joke has been way more overused and you can be sure that if you have only a decent Amount of SMV you're dating no LTB
Not my fault, do you see my join date:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and greycel
the coping on this is insane why would you lie to this guy
Listen

You can keep the notions you have to yourself. You will benefit from supposedly living your life your particular way.
You most likely don't care about this guy, so no point in interjecting with your opinion

Last edited:
I hate the way the blackpill halos talk guys too. I’m 6’2 and it’s so easy to not go to the gym because i don’t ‘need to’

• +1
Reactions: watah and FUE Mogger
going to the gym as an ugly or average guy is just gong to stress you more and ruin your collagen which will make you look older
This is what i mean with the missleading, there is no way you believe this? Going to the gym a few times a week
Not even doing anything intense is bad for you? gullible inkwells will unironically believe this

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
View attachment 3182682
*Complains about man made things as he posts from a man made device using man made internet whilst he has a man made hair transplant/toupee*

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Shrek2OnDvD
*Complains about man made things as he posts from a man made device using man made internet whilst he has a man made hair transplant/toupee*
Do you think he is a grifter? does he sell stuff to his audience

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Do you think he is a grifter? does he sell stuff to his audience
As far as I know he doesnt sell stuff to his audience but he has a private telegram with viewers.

But he is a psycho and has hired hitmen to throw acid on his ex and a molotov through his own kids window at night

• Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger
HEALTHMAXX!!!!

Bumb

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Art of Pattinson
just take cold showers bro
A cold shower for the face is imba. for a while, depending on the duration of the shower, your face will reveal almost its full beauty potential

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Girls care about being lean more then muscles

Good idea but looks like theres not even 1 consistent gym goer in the polls:think: I would participate though
Ok now there seems to be a lot of Consistent Gym Goers in Polls, you should make that thread. @greycel
I wouldn't count on that, @greycel promised to create around 6 topics, but so far he's only made one:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and greycel
just be disciplined

being athletic is a must not gymmaxxing.