Chad Explains Why Foids Rejected Handsome Men

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, poopoohead, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
They reject handsome men because they want power and dont wanna be pumped and dumped. This barely happens unless its your ex you played, or a giga insecure female

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, ShowerMaxxing, Zeta and 9 others
They reject handsome men because they want power and dont wanna be pumped and dumped. This barely happens unless its your ex you played, or a giga insecure female
no one understands the female mind better than 28k posts .org users

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WatermelonLover, neverchadlite, arabcelxxx and 8 others
no one understands the female mind better than 28k posts .org users
I joined a year ago, stop coping and seething at me and i pull more than you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and Latinolooksmaxxer
Only guy that gets no rejection is the main character from that horror thriller Perfume but as a low functioning autist he roped after he completed the formula

About what? I'm just caging at your expense
Expense? Learn to speak english if you wanna try be a smartass dude💀💀

Expense? Learn to speak english if you wanna try be a smartass dude💀💀
Here you go, emojicel
IMG 20240623 134040

Ok dude, you prob have multiple forum accounts like everyone else who jokes about my post count so its fine 🤡
0, this is my only account. I don't larp so no need 100 alts

0, this is my only account. I don't larp so no need 100 alts
Then respect for not being like those incel hypocrites

This

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
@Chadeep no wonder so many hot girls are with normies

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yeah they reject handsome guys cause of insecurities but men also delude themselves thinking their rejections is cause they’re handsome.
I see a lot of ugly guys on YouTube claiming this and try to teach guys the “handsome guy game”.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 1 other person
its true.

women want stability and security too.

chad will pump and dump in most cases, even if he sticks he could cheat or abuse her.

there is a reason why women have all sorts of abusive/bad personality exes. chad doesn't date till marriage does he? in fact hes usually single (still with plenty of sexual encounters)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
its true.

chad will pump and dump in most cases, even if he sticks he could cheat or abuse her.

there is a reason why women have all sorts of abusive/bad personality exes. chad doesn't date till marriage does he? in fact hes usually single (still with plenty of sexual encounters)
Not all chads are promiscuous

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Darkeningstar
its true.

if you want a healthy long term relationship, you have to be 60/40 Alpha-Beta in accordance to your partner also having maturity and mental well being (something majority of women lack)

I'd say its rather frustrating, you could be the perfect guy in every field (good looking, fit, lean, sexually competent, caring, buying gifts/planning dates) but women have toddler brains so they will still get ''bored'' of you or the spark will die down or whatever. 3-6-9 month rule is a very strong theory which holds up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not all chads are promiscuous
obviously. but given chads opportunities its more likely. promiscuity is more or less simple. you weigh the possibility of you getting out of it without consequences vs the weight of the potential consequences.

unless you had a very strong moral upbringing and personally have a strict moral code, most people would cheat if they had the opportunity to do so.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Who does Chad end up ltring