• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 1212 and 3 others
depends how manlet

5’7 7 PSL face? defo manlet.

5’3 7 PSL face vs 6’4 4 PSL? the tall one for sure

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
Depends on the height, because if you are turbo manlet, it doesn't matter how good do you look you are gonna get pushed around by guys and foids.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 245, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
5'9 6.5 psl
Well it’s in the middle of chadlite and chad face.. but in some countries he’d be manlet

imo chad in 5’8-11 countries maybe needs lifts and chadlite in a country like netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Well it’s in the middle of chadlite and chad face.. but in some countries he’d be manlet

imo chad in 5’8-11 countries maybe needs lifts and chadlite in a country like netherlands
How much do you rate O'Pry? He is listed as 6'1 but in celebheights he's downgraded to 5'11

How much do you rate O'Pry? He is listed as 6'1 but in celebheights he's downgraded to 5'11
I think he’s 6’0 actually and yeah he’s definitely a chad. he’s from america so he mogs the average man by 3 inches, he’s famous as fuck. and this guys eye area alone makes him top tier... 7.5-8 PSL giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I think he’s 6’0 actually and yeah he’s definitely a chad. he’s from america so he mogs the average man by 3 inches, he’s famous as fuck. and this guys eye area alone makes him top tier... 7.5-8 PSL giga chad
His eyes, cheeks, chin all are god tier.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Tall normie

How would you rate my eye area??

tall normie

Chad manlet if he is at least 5'7".

Good or very good?
Why are you so desperate to be rated or told you’re above average when i and other users have already told you...

Why are you so desperate to be rated or told you’re above average when i and other users have already told you...
I want to be more than above average i want to be a midget chad

• JFL
depends how manlet

5’7 7 PSL face? defo manlet.

5’3 7 PSL face vs 6’4 4 PSL? the tall one for sure
In general yes, however since PSL 7 is so rare there will still be some foids who would choose the turbomanlet over the 6’4 guy tbh. Most would pick the taller one though of course

• +1
Imagine thinking height is more important than face in 2019

Who wins the girl?
Saw this at the gym this guy looked like a super model good lower third low bf little stubble aryan but the nikka was 5'2 and my 14 yr old 6'2 bro just mogged him so hard