Deleted member 2587

Solstice
993B9FEF 8AFA 470C 988C C99D3290183F
590898BA 1738 442C 93EF 7A7207C948E6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, LooksmaxxHopeful, LooksJourney and 12 others
First one has bone and maxilla halo. Damn man his facial features are shit otherwise. Maxilla theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5912
Where’s the chad?

• +1
Reactions: Polka, Schönling, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
why is he regrowing his hair out again? Kevin is pretty weird too what's up with that anime doll on his pc lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
But, muh eri
But what about muh 1.8% chance of libido loss, erectile disfunctioning?
Not like need it, when bald.
LOL. Placebo group also got erectile disfunction. BECAUSE. Finastride users are aging oldcells usually. So disfunction % on average goes up due to aging anyways, but I bet each erectile disfunctionude on finastrid will blame that one. While it % the change of aging factor is more then double, almost triple on average..

TABLE 1: Drug-Related Adverse Experiences for PROPECIA (finasteride 1 mg) in Year 1 (%)
MALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS

PROPECIA
N=945
Placebo
N=934
Decreased Libido
1.8​
1.3​
Erectile Dysfunction
1.3​
0.7​
Ejaculation Disorder
(Decreased Volume of
Ejaculate)
(0.8)
(0.4)
Discontinuation due to drug-related sexual adverse experiences
1.2​
0.9​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, MentalistKebab, justanothergymcell and 3 others
But, muh eri

But what about muh 1.8% chance of libido loss, erectile disfunctioning?
Not like need it, when bald.
LOL. Placebo group also got erectile disfunction. BECAUSE. Finastride users are aging oldcells usually. So disfunction % on average goes up due to aging anyways, but I bet each erectile disfunctionude on finastrid will blame that one. While it % the change of aging factor is more then double, almost triple on average..

TABLE 1: Drug-Related Adverse Experiences for PROPECIA (finasteride 1 mg) in Year 1 (%)
MALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS

PROPECIA
N=945
Placebo
N=934
Decreased Libido
1.8​
1.3​
Erectile Dysfunction
1.3​
0.7​
Ejaculation Disorder
(Decreased Volume of
Ejaculate)
(0.8)
(0.4)
Discontinuation due to drug-related sexual adverse experiences
1.2​
0.9​
Oh no lol

Baldcafe says alot of stupid shit that doesnt make sense, he doesnt want to use fina and minox bc he dont believe in "shortcuts", well how the f is it a shortcut to maintain the hair. Instead he shaves his head (now thats a shortcut) have an ungly ungroomed beard wich look like hes a fucking taliban. And as a no brainer he ended up with an asian woman...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, LooksJourney, Effortless and 2 others
Baldcafe says alot of stupid shit that doesnt make sense, he doesnt want to use fina and minox bc he dont believe in "shortcuts", well how the f is it a shortcut to maintain the hair. Instead he shaves his head (now thats a shortcut) have an ungly ungroomed beard wich look like hes a fucking taliban. And as a no brainer he ended up with an asian woman...
Imagine making an entire YouTube channel to cope with hairloss jesus

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Effortless, Chadelite and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium
I am bald myself and i can't fucking stand that baldcafe guy, i mean, i got bald pretty early in my life, shaved it (at 16 i didnt know what finasteride or hair transplant were) and, since my headshape is not terrible, moved on.
This idiot made a whole channel about shaving your head like who the fuck cares, if you feel good being bald then shave if others dont like It just give them advices to have their hair back, this fucking "just shave it bro" doesnt apply to every balding man in the world, you still need the right features to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Darwined, Effortless and 3 others
is the first guy gzuz?

No hair for your fac

No face for youre hai..

No dht :lul:

Imagine making an entire YouTube channel to cope with hairloss jesus
Baldness is a massive blow to a man’s self esteem tbh, especially if he looked somewhat decent with hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
First one has bone and maxilla halo. Damn man his facial features are shit otherwise. Maxilla theory strikes again
How do you tell if someone gas a good or bad maxilla from the front?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Bruh

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
that bald cafe soy ruins many young guys who might be a strong responder to finasteride and can maintain their hair like Ashton Kutcher, typical crab in a bucket mentality that is human