Chad fucker vs eugenics?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I have trouble with deciding which path to take.
The chad fucker looksmax approach- fuck as many women as possible and keep fucking until you rot.
Vs.
The eugenicist, meaning one who is looksmaxing simply to find a woman who will produce the best offspring, now this is usually the animal drive, and I always wonder if the animal brain is in sync with the conscious thinking brain for other people.
-in old times it didn’t matter whether they were in sync or not because if you fuck tons of beautiful women you will have children with many of them and no consequences. But now the only way to stay in accordance with the animal drive logically, is by selecting ONE mate who will produce the best heirs, OR get absolutely fucked by child support and duties to your children with other women and make it hard for you to find the last women you die with, as the good ones will be taken and you are left with the crazy ones.
Is there a medium? Probably, I think the approach I will take is fucking and dating as much as possible for experience in bed and in relationships in general, and then finding a young primed woman before I get too old and settle down with her to optimize my children. I’ll probably look for a permanent woman around the age of 25, as marriages are most successful when one gets married around age of 26 and onward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Why not both?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Why not both?
I think this is the right approach, but for looksmaxers I think it’s best to have a planned timeframe, if you search for a perm mate when too old you will get shit children from the leftover women, too young and the relationship will fall. Based on statistics that is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5522
Do what is deep within your heart @kej3094

Personally I need to fix this shitty mixed bloodline of mine so I have to reproduce with a tall Stacy, my bloodline is counting on me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
chadfucker till you're 28 then find a stacy to breed

• +1
Reactions: kej3094