Chad goes balls deep in pussy, even in prison!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
F5AE7BB9 8CFF 4575 85BA 0B961BD5D644

Dark triad psychotic chad gets pussy while being locked away in prison.

Meanwhile you get no pussy despite living in a free world with women everywhere.

It’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Manletmachine, MaxillaMaxing and 14 others
@Lone Wolf

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Imagine actually dating a female that works at a men's prison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
Why do they all have the same phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23778, Azr616 and 3 others
Yep look at their eyes.
You couldn‘t sell me the lie that these bitches have a soul.
The look of pleasure. The look of “ahh…I love going to work and getting my guts rearranged by a convicted murderer. Hopefully hubby has dinner on the table tonight because I’m gonna be late”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Razeb, Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
The look of pleasure. The look of “ahh…I love going to work and getting my guts rearranged by a convicted murderer. Hopefully hubby has dinner on the table tonight because I’m gonna be late”
Ultimate proof that thugmaxxing works

Only for some. It’s very complicated. It won’t always work. You’ll just end up like Mike Wazowski — a little wannabe, cringy cuckold that no one likes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, BoneDensity, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Only for some. It’s very complicated. It won’t always work. You’ll just end up like Mike Wazowski — a little wannabe, cringy cuckold that no one likes
It can.
Look at 2pac, he was a manlet and framelet.
Just build some muscle, plaster yourself all over with tattoos, grow some facial hair and get some Status theory

It can.
Just build some muscle, plaster yourself all over with tattoos, grow some facial hair and get some Status theory
But he already had the personality. Imagine trying to tat up your face and wearing sagging pants and flashing guns and you’re still polite and hold doors open for others and laugh. You’ll just be a cuck joke

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoneDensity, Deleted member 11963 and 1 other person
But he already had the personality. Imagine trying to tat up your face and wearing sagging pants and flashing guns and you’re still polite and hold doors open for others and laugh. You’ll just be a cuck joke
You‘re right.
Although he was much more laid back and well spoken in his earlier day he already exalted assertiveness and a spiky attitude.
I‘d say fake it till‘ you make it but if you‘re a sperg, were an abused dog or are just plain normie you‘ll never get on that level.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You‘re right.
Although he was much more laid back and well spoken in his earlier day he already exalted assertiveness and a spiky attitude.
I‘d say fake it till‘ you make it but if you‘re a sperg, were an abused dog or are just plain normie you‘ll never get on that level.
True. Mike Wazowski shit. The teacher told him like it was, “what you lack cannot be taught. You’re simply not scary” that’s the best line in cinema history. I applaud Pixar for this. Because it’s directed at us ugly men. “What you lack cannot be taught. You simply don’t got it. You can get a million tattoos and become the leader of every gang on earth but you’ll always be a lame, goofy cucko

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 16275, Manletmachine and 2 others
"Thugmaxxing" is going to get you killed or put in prison for a long time.I actually know 3 guys that are in prison right now attempting to impress other thugs and women for trying to be something they were not...

• JFL
"Thugmaxxing" is going to get you killed or put in prison for a long time.I actually know 3 guys that are in prison right now attempting to impress other thugs and women for trying to be something they were not...
Yeah no shit.
Only actually works if you don‘t get yourself into trouble and hang around with people that aren‘t connected to organized crime groups. It‘s all a facade.

• JFL
Yeah no shit.
Only actually works if you don‘t get yourself into trouble and hang around with people that aren‘t connected to organized crime groups. It‘s all a facade.
That's not going to work either.Eventually your going to meet someone who is a real thug or someone who is "about that life" and beat up badly or killed...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
That's not going to work either.Eventually your going to meet someone who is a real thug or someone who is "about that life" and beat up badly or killed...
Not true.
Just know when to keep your mouth shut and not to cave into deeper shit.
Man even some chinks from my old school have gone the thugmaxxing way.
They may look ridiculous but it unironically got them some girls on their dick.

Last edited:
Man even some chinks from my old school have gone the thugmaxxing way.
They may look ridiculous but it unironically got the some girls on their dick.
How exactly are they thugmaxxing?

How exactly are they thugmaxxing?
Don‘t know exactly.
Just imitating the avg. black dude from the hood.
  • Interest in rap/hip hop
  • Basketball
  • Black culture in general
  • Learning to twerk (this may be inclusive to femcels)
  • Hood" fashion such as basketball shoes, "sagging"
  • Having "baby mommas"
  • Smoking marijuana
  • Wearing gold chains

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Imagine working at a prison as a foid

Don‘t know exactly.
Just imitating the avg. black dude from the hood.
  • Interest in rap/hip hop
  • Basketball
  • Black culture in general
  • Learning to twerk (this may be inclusive to femcels)
  • Hood" fashion such as basketball shoes, "sagging"
  • Having "baby mommas"
  • Smoking marijuana
  • Wearing gold chains
Honestly this just sounds like their just following the trends ir doesn't really sound like thugmaxxing...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
It can.
Just be a famous celebrity theory