Chad got rejected based on what a friend told me

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

disciple
The dude literally looks like prime Welling 100% no kidding.
So he went on a date with my friend's friend, and basically he went for a kiss but she rejected him and told him she didn't feel like it.
That woman is an aberration, and besides that she instead went and dated her looksmatch.

I can't fucking get it.

• +1
Reactions: JL~
How can you not understand?... In modern times many Chads are being rejected, women do this to feel better and superior to Chads, this happens a lot more with non-NT Chads, as there is no hypergamy about him or valuation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and try2beme
When ur attractive girls reject you for the reason that
“There are other girls”
“You have sm hoes”
“Who else are you talking to”
“Who else have you said that to”
This can all start days within meeting the girl for the first time thats how entitled they are

Girls want to have their cake and eat it and believe they are above being pumped and dump while men should be providers and emotional tampons, regardless of the lack of exclusivity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Xangsane, JL~ and 2 others
How can you not understand?... In modern times many Chads are being rejected, women do this to feel better and superior to Chads, this happens a lot more with non-NT Chads, as there is no hypergamy about him or valuation.
Connor murphy lookism

• +1
I'm not chad but probably the reason i mentioned in other thread how i like putting a foid ego down, and how they're more creepy than incels irl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I'm not chad but probably the reason i mentioned in other thread how i like putting a foid ego down, and how they're more creepy than incels irl
Yes women have absurd egos and even Chads are rejected for that reason "Muh Chads are never rejected, all women want them" if an ugly woman is given access to a Chad who is not NT (has no competitiveness) they will probably reject him, because in the their head if they get him they can get others...

• +1