Look, she s in basketball field (Idk how its called), she looks for 6'9 BBC

tfw you share a bday with britney spears

overrated thot tbh

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Idk, just another blackpill song, shes very alone for sure
i heard her little sister, yknow the bitch from zoey 101, became a teen mom or something. jfl at them, fucking degenerates

• +1
i heard her little sister, yknow the bitch from zoey 101, became a teen mom or something. jfl at them, fucking degenerates
woah, the bitch from zoey 101 is her sister? I knew they looked alike, but damn didn't think they were related. JFL

woah, the bitch from zoey 101 is her sister? I knew they looked alike, but damn didn't think they were related. JFL
yes my dude, i think the only reason the show was popular was because of the fact she was britney's younger sister. remember that it was during the heydays of britney spears and when she did crazy shit like showing her retarded puss puss as well as going bald. lol.

yes my dude, i think the only reason the show was popular was because of the fact she was britney's younger sister. remember that it was during the heydays of britney spears and when she did crazy shit like showing her retarded puss puss as well as going bald. lol.
Idk what is it. Im retarded

brooo you weren't joking about the teen mom, at least she hasn't hit the wall (with fakeup on), yet.
Idk who is he tbh
Jamie Lynn Spears

Idk what is it. Im retarded
its a television that was on nickelodeon, it's like icarly that came after it and victorious.
brooo you weren't joking about the teen mom, at least she hasn't hit the wall (with fakeup on), yet.
jfl bro why would i lie about that. it happened years ago, was kinda shocked since she portrays one of those sweet, shy girls. also females don't ever hit the wall, there's always thirsty guys lining up for her even when they become grannies. clown world

• +1
JFL her oldest daughter looks like she could be a younger sister (Jamie Lynn Spears)
females don't ever hit the wall, there's always thirsty guys lining up for her even when they become grannies. clown world
clown world indeed, pray to st. hamudi in these dark times.