Chad Hunter Gatherers

ahdhwu123

ahdhwu123

Iron
Primitive lifestyle turns people with horrible genetics into terra-bonemoggers. None of these people had good aesthetic genetics and yet they still bonemog 99.999% of modern humans. Imagine what someone with good harmony and appeal would like with bones like these.
Screenshot 20230919 223911
Screenshot 20230919 223724
Db9d221f5f66f433f4a43071950b13bc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, mvp2v1, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Bone is truly law, my friend. I wish I had more Western Hunter Gatherer and Ancient North Eurasian in me. Instead I am stuck in a Neolithic Farming rut. Still more boreal than most, at least, I'm mostly North German with some Scandinavian.

Bone is truly law, my friend. I wish I had more Western Hunter Gatherer and Ancient North Eurasian in me. Instead I am stuck in a Neolithic Farming rut. Still more boreal than most, at least, I'm mostly North German with some Scandinavian.
View attachment 2440874
Lmao 🤣 "stuck in a Neolithic farming rut" idk why but that statement is funny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Good bones I guess, looks autistic for a women tho, would probably produce chad male children
Well, I'm autistic, so I guess that's why I like such phenotypes.
Floral

• +1
Reactions: ahdhwu123
No one cares about your bone structure in a forest lil bro

No one cares about your bone structure in a forest lil bro
Yes but imagine if modern people where able to eat a diet of hard food to facial develop like this

• +1
Yes but imagine if modern people where able to eat a diet of hard food to facial develop like this
Modern people work in offices to earn bread which takes time off the actual quality of bread. Old time people’s job was getting food to get food

ancient north eurasian mammoth hunter pheno

Attachments

• IMG_7765.jpg
    IMG_7765.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
You can feed your future kids a diet like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BloodClot
It’s just genes end of the day. Models didn’t eat raw meat as kids
Models have good development because of expectionally great genetics, average people today have poor development because there genetics were not good enough to overcome lifestyle factors. Basically models have good facial development because there genes were so good they overcame the bad lifestyle factors that most modern children are exposed to.

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Primitive lifestyle turns people with horrible genetics into terra-bonemoggers. None of these people had good aesthetic genetics and yet they still bonemog 99.999% of modern humans. Imagine what someone with good harmony and appeal would like with bones like these.View attachment 2440870View attachment 2440871View attachment 2440864
This is also a result of natural selection. Of human society minimally interfering, if interfering at all with sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: ahdhwu123