Chad I know had a literal harem

Downey

Downey

Platinum
I don’t use literal like an uneducated swine, literal as in he lived in a house with 6 girls and they all fucked him.

I don’t have his pic anymore but his look was, 6-6’1, wide and muscular as fuck, 10/10 face. He modelled for a living for a bit (then became a welder or some shit), had that bone structure and black hair+blue eyes combo.

He showed me (well our group chat) the love letters he got all through out highschool, he kept them still. He showed his messages where girls would behave like curry men and send pages worth of unanswered text. But the biggest thing, he lived in a literal harem. 6 girls, one house. It was a fetish thing for the girls I think, they cooked and cleaned and paid the rent. He slept with a different one each night and split the time equally like prophet muhammad PBUH did with his wives

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, MagaPutinism, Chadelite and 9 others
W
I don’t use literal like an uneducated swine, literal as in he lived in a house with 6 girls and they all fucked him.

I don’t have his pic anymore but his look was, 6-6’1, wide and muscular as fuck, 10/10 face. He modelled for a living for a bit (then became a welder or some shit), had that bone structure and black hair+blue eyes combo.

He showed me (well our group chat) the love letters he got all through out highschool, he kept them still. He showed his messages where girls would behave like curry men and send pages worth of unanswered text. But the biggest thing, he lived in a literal harem. 6 girls, one house. It was a fetish thing for the girls I think, they cooked and cleaned and paid the rent. He slept with a different one each night and split the time equally like prophet muhammad PBUH did with his wives
Life of a Riley

dna_prison___rafat_alkhateeb.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 5'8manlet, diggbicc and 2 others
Brutal, man.

i can only dream about that kinda life

gallons of men, man

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Lmao post face or say a lookalike, nigga is the ULTIMATE Slayer

Lmao post face or say a lookalike, nigga is the ULTIMATE Slayer
Had 2-3 on my old phone, not anymore. No similar lookalike comes to mind, he was a mix of masc and pretty boy. I say Ian Somerhalder and make him less try hard and less squinty

Pray Allah gives him an painful early grave

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 1 other person
lifefuel for 10/10 cels

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Downey
Chad wins everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back