chad in my class is so funny

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
girls literally laugh when he says that he has to go to the toilet

they would probably even think good of him when he says hes going to take a huge dump now and makes pics of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5393 and 4 others
20200916 201842

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Good_Little_Goy and maxmendietta
Wish i was him. I got kicked out of my college WhatsApp group for sending pictures of my shit loads.
Of course if i was chad theyd laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6403 and 9 others
girls literally laugh when he says that he has to go to the toilet

they would probably even think good of him when he says hes going to take a huge dump now and makes pics of it
I was funniest class clown in middle/high school but they would only laugh at chads jokes that he would take from me and not laugh when I say them. It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6986 and Deleted member 7866
chad humor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866

Wish i was him. I got kicked out of my college WhatsApp group for sending pictures of my shit loads.
Of course if i was chad theyd laugh
No it’s cause you’re retarded

reminds me of when i was chad a few years ago girls would laugh at anything i said i couldnt figure out why now i know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I was funniest class clown in middle/high school but they would only laugh at chads jokes that he would take from me and not laugh when I say them. It's over
I actually had something similar happening to me in college: a nerdy girl says a joke and no one laughs, I say a very similar joke, everyone laughs. My delivery was better though, I imitated voices and made funny faces...
The nerdy girls however was pissed and asked her best friend:
- "Hey, why are you laughing at him and you didn't laugh at me?"
- "His joke was better!"
- "What do you mean, it was basically the same joke!"
- "No, it was better! It was funny...".
- "Grrrrr!"

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998