Chad is not smarter and will dumb down the average IQ over time

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I recently watched a video from IncelTv about looks and IQ and it said incels were dumb and chads smart and that incels being genetically superior intelligence wise was cope. Problem is that the video author failed to take into account is that the study he cited did not actually demonstrate any such thing. The study showed that ugly people have an average IQ of about 90 while good looking people have an average IQ of about 105. 105 is merely average or very slightly above it. This means the study did not demonstrate that chad is smart but rather it just demonstrates that ugly people typically have bad appearance. That's still pretty brutal but a far cry from chad being smart.

Furthermore, this is still very bad because it means women would rather have children with good looking men of average intelligence rather than with mediocre or average looking men with high intelligence. While not as bad as low IQ morons spitting out countless children this will still result in the lowering of intelligence over time. Sexual liberation is by nature dysgenic.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and BrettyBoy
muh democracy

Good looking children perform better than average looking children academically by .04 stdev per stdev in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Good looking children perform better than average looking children academically by .04 stdev per stdev in looks.

You do realize that .04% is only a 4% difference? This is like the difference between 7 and 7.5. I don't believe in the social constructionist cope but such a small difference can legit be explained by nothing but the halo effect.

i MOG YOUR IQ TO HELL AND OBLIVION