Chad is the King of this world.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
He is the Alpha and the Omega, the King of this world.

We mere humans are just servants to him.

Chad can say and do what he wants. All humans, even Stacy, hails to Chad.

We never stood a Chance......

You mean gigachad

Chad isn’t the one above us all

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav and Luffymaxxing
I'm the king

Gigachad is cope

Chad is only 6'3 and its enough
There are guys out there who are way above 6’7 check out the Dutch bodybuilder that is massive

Gigachads are a meme

Only Chadlites/Chads slay IRL

• +1
Reactions: NewOneXY
images
images
Being Chad is cope all you need is popularitymaxxxing

Stop sucking Chads cock its cucked

Legit subhuman with popularity halo fucks stacies in Turkey.This country is a fucking joke
First she's not a stacy.
Second he's popular enough to get some nerd girl who's into gaming and fan of his. But being that popular is no easy thing there are way more chads in turkey than youtubers watched over 100mil. He also got money, confidence and good personality i reckon

First she's not a stacy.
Second he's popular enough to get some nerd girl who's into gaming and fan of his. But being that popular is no easy thing there are way more chads in turkey than youtubers watched over 100mil. He also got money, confidence and good personality i reckon

View attachment 2659352
I know this guy since 2012.He was a gigaincel boy and he was nothing.He was streaming with AgunZagun and Servet Carey back then.He was ultra horny and even tried to flirt with mother of AgunZagun in a livestream.
But time has changed he got popularity and now popularity-power seeker women chase him as usual.

I know this guy since 2012.He was a gigaincel boy and he was nothing.He was streaming with AgunZagun and Servet Carey back then.He was ultra horny and even tried to flirt with mother of AgunZagun in a livestream.
But time has changed he got popularity and now popularity-power seeker women chase him as usual.
his genes are dead meat