Chad is the only survivor of AI

L

lurking truecel

Iron
It is kinda clear that the only jobs that will be left are the jobs that will need social presence and customer service. Jobs where looks is the most important factor. I mean the programming jobs and intellectually demanding jobs will be very few and will be for the high iq cels only( extremly high iq). So the none automated job where face and presence will be important will be for chad only, and those will be hired thru online interviews and facial pattern analysis(tinder 2.0 but for job market, suifuel). So even in this domain chad will win, surprising? nah not really, remember the quote from the bible or whatever "whoever has will be given more, and shall have abundance. whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him" -matthew13:12

I

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Debetro, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
nigger take your meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt, mathis, Clqs and 4 others
It is kinda clear that the only jobs that will be left are the jobs that will need social presence and customer service. Jobs where looks is the most important factor. I mean the programming jobs and intellectually demanding jobs will be very few and will be for the high iq cels only( extremly high iq). So the none automated job where face and presence will be important will be for chad only, and those will be hired thru online interviews and facial pattern analysis(tinder 2.0 but for job market, suifuel). So even in this domain chad will win, surprising? nah not really, remember the quote from the bible or whatever "whoever has will be given more, and shall have abundance. whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him" -matthew13:12

I
Water tbh

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel

I
good thread. noticed this through daily life

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel