Chad life

RandomSwan

RandomSwan

Evilmaxxing since 2018
On 20 March 1959, Delon was engaged to actress Romy Schneider, whom he met when they co-starred in the film Christine (1958).[92] After their first film together, the couple of Alain Delon and Romy Schneider became iconic.[93] Schneider, already a highly acclaimed star, and Alain, a rising talent, were affectionately nicknamed "les amants magnifiques" (the magnificent lovers), "Les fiancés éternels" (eternal fiancés), and "les amants terribles" (the terrible lovers) due to their passionate and tumultuous relationship,[93] which was the subject of intense media scrutiny, with paparazzi relentlessly pursuing them.[94] Romy's family remained opposed to their union, adding further complexities to their romance.[94][95] In 1964, Delon and Schneider broke up.[96] Their love story continued to captivate audiences and cementing their status as one of the most beautiful couples in cinema history.[97] In 2018, Delon confessed that Romy Schneider is the love of his life.[98] In 2009, he admitted his regret for not marrying her.[99]

In 1961, he had an affair with German actress, singer and model Nico. And in 1962, Nico gave birth to a son, Christian Aaron Boulogne (Ari Päffgen) "Ari", but Delon never recognized the child as his. Ari was raised mostly by Delon's parents.[100] In 2001 and 2019, Boulogne attempted to sue Delon for legal recognition of paternity but without success.[101][102][103]

In 1963, Delon met young divorcée Francine Canovas,[104] a model known professionally as Nathalie Barthélémy.[104][105] He was also involved in an affair with Marisa Mell both before and after publicly announcing his engagement to Nathalie Barthélemy during a press conference.[106] This liaison continued even after his marriage in 1964 and persisted into 1965. On 13 August 1964, he married Nathalie Barthélemy due to her pregnancy, which became publicly known and thereafter she took the name Nathalie Delon.[93] Their son Anthony Delon, her second child, was born on 30 September 1964. Nathalie later revealed that Delon's love for Romy Schneider remained a constant presence in their relationship, with Alain often displaying a deep sadness indicative that his heart still belonged to Romy.[107] In 1964-1965, Delon's relationships also included Ann-Margret and Lana Wood.[108][109] In 1967, Alain Delon filed for divorce.[110] The couple divorced on 14 February 1969.[111]

In the mid-1960s, Delon had a short relationship with Dalida. The two had been friends since first meeting in Paris in 1955, where they were neighbors in the same building on the Champs-Élysées.[112]

In August 1968, during the shooting of the film La Piscine, Delon met French actress Mireille Darc and asked her to shoot a movie together. They started a relationship that lasted until 1982.[113] He later had short relationships with actresses Anne Parillaud and Lana Wood,[114] as well as Catherine Bleynie, ex-wife of Didier Pironi.[115]

Delon was in a short relationship with Guadeloupe-born dancer and actress Maddly Bamy. He met Bamy on the set of La Piscine, in which Bamy had a small role. As Delon was also Mireille Darc's partner at the time, he shared his life with two women. Bamy ended their relationship in 1971, and subsequently became Jacques Brel's last companion. Their love triangle served as an inspiration to the 1969 film The Love Mates, in which Delon and Darc starred. Darc wrote the film's screenplay under her real name, Mireille Aigroz.[116][117][118]

In 1987, Delon met Dutch model Rosalie van Breemen [nl] on the set of the music video for his song "Comme au cinéma" and started a relationship. They had two children: Anouchka Delon (25 November 1990) and Alain-Fabien Delon (18 March 1994). The relationship ended in 2001.

Delon lives in Chêne-Bougeries, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, and Douchy, Loiret, France.

too much fettuccini on me you ain’t ever gone make me leave

we kill shit like adolf hitler

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
it never began for me, it ended on the third month of my life

too much fettuccini on me you ain’t ever gone make me leave

we kill shit like adolf hitler
about that prick's face when he saw the gyatt

about that prick's face when he saw the gyatt
drink yak til a nigga fallin out
5A59A8F8 1FF6 4762 A832 8D1CBC0237B3

• WTF