Its fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and godirl
Over for many chads

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5467
He might be like me, ugly/ lowe self esteem during most of school so introvert by nature, becoming good looking in your 20s wont fix the damage is already done

I dont have many friends or much of a social life but I dont care as long as Im good looking and can get pretty women Im happy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel, GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 5467
Honestly to put your eggs in the basket of women today its dumb

Its over for almost every man- that is, having a healthy relationship

The dating market is fucked beyond repair

I'm training to become a warrior, not a lover.

Still wanna be 12% bf toned and look good. But more so I can navigate my way through the world competently, rather than to fuck women

• +1
Reactions: Corperal and Deleted member 5467
Ungrateful cunt
He should use the looks he has been given to improve his situation, instead of crying on the internet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, godirl, Deleted member 4044 and 1 other person
Ungrateful cunt
He should use the looks he has been given to improve his situation, instead of crying on the internet

Its not so easy, once you hit late 20's and early 30's friends are only seen once in a blue moon

Friends leave all the time for work, or start a family

Since you're blackpilled and will never marry, you will never have a wife or kids, so you're only hope is to join a hobby with lots of guys to hang with like MMA or Golf, and get along with coworkers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5467

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Over even for some chads,imagine for us

• So Sad
Its not so easy, once you hit late 20's and early 30's friends are only seen once in a blue moon

Friends leave all the time for work, or start a family

Since you're blackpilled and will never marry, you will never have a wife or kids, so you're only hope is to join a hobby with lots of guys to hang with like MMA or Golf, and get along with coworkers
I understand it's hard to make friends as a 30-something in today's society, but hes attractive which gives him an advantage on that regard.

To put it in an example: This is like if a man who was born from wealth lost all his fortune, and complained about it to a bunch of people who have been poor all their lives.

orb is only prettyboy rotmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
I have no friends these days tbh. At 31

Had 2 good friends from 2017-2019 but stopped talking to both of them last year. They were sort of losers

Had a lot of friends in school and college but slowly I ghosted them.

I had my (former) best friend of 17 years reach out to reconnect with me last year but i didnt reply for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and lookismfugee
I have no friends these days tbh. At 31

Had 2 good friends from 2017-2019 but stopped talking to both of them last year. They were sort of losers

Had a lot of friends in school and college but slowly I ghosted them.

I had my (former) best friend of 17 years reach out to reconnect with me last year but i didnt reply for some reason
not as old as u but i fuck up alot my friends thanks to my mental retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
He might be like me, ugly/ lowe self esteem during most of school so introvert by nature, becoming good looking in your 20s wont fix the damage is already done

I dont have many friends or much of a social life but I dont care as long as Im good looking and can get pretty women Im happy
Legit. I have a friend Who literally looks like a gay alien model, Insane forward growth and prenatal t. But he is a late bloomer and basically during Middle school was a weak bitch. The damage is already done, even when women try to fuck him he acts in the more autistic way posible, now he is a fracased lonely without friends and never go out.
He is 17 and is the more depressed person I have ever known

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 4044
It's 2020 many Chad's are incel now because they are not turbochad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 5467
I’ve seen good looking kids in college that are completely introverted and autistic and still have a strong social circle. They don’t even have to try/put themselves out there at all. People just come up to them and ask them to hang out. Every day is Christmas Day when you’re good looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5467
Holy shit he is a virgin
He has a video on his channel about being a 28 year old virgin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Its fucking over

Holy shit he is a virgin
He has a video on his channel about being a 28 year old virgin
How can he look so high-t and dom yet be a completely introverted virgin. Blows my mind. Just goes to show how your looks shape people’s perception of you. He looks the complete opposite to how he behaves

How can he look so high-t and dom yet be a completely introverted virgin. Blows my mind. Just goes to show how your looks shape people’s perception of you. He looks the complete opposite to how he behaves

I think introverts really struggle in today's world

I'd bet his MBTI type is inf_

They are not made for the brutal primal world we are entering

there are no friends past college you just gotta make your own family and settle at that point.

If you aren't goodlooking from birth you will develop autism during middle school and keep it for life

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person