Chad mogs truecel [very brutal]

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
Screenshot 20200301 144445 Chrome

Reminder: If you aren't Chadlite already, no amount of surgeries will get you to Chad tier.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3902

Ideal side profile?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, 5'8manlet, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
nah bro it depends on base lol

i think the people who have the most to gain are 4-5 psl guys, with one halo and one bad feature that is holding them back

for example, top tier eyes and shit jaw has a lot more to gain than 5 psl with no falios but no halos

nah bro it depends on base lol

i think the people who have the most to gain are 4-5 psl guys, with one halo and one bad feature that is holding them back

for example, top tier eyes and shit jaw has a lot more to gain than 5 psl with no falios but no halos

Depends on what you define as Chad. To me, Chad is a guy who has it all, top tier eye area, lower third, midface, etc.
If someone with top tier eyes and a shit jaw will get surgery, ofc his PSL will go up but never Chad tier. Surgery can get him to the point where his jaw is above average/ average tier but I've yet to see a surgery that is able to turn the truecel jaw on the right into the Chad jaw to the left. There's just too much missing, the bigonial breadth, the low set gonion, the massive ramus, the strong jawbody, etc.

Depends on what you define as Chad. To me, Chad is a guy who has it all, top tier eye area, lower third, midface, etc.
If someone with top tier eyes and a shit jaw will get surgery, ofc his PSL will go up but never Chad tier. Surgery can get him to the point where his jaw is above average/ average tier but I've yet to see a surgery that is able to turn the truecel jaw on the right into the Chad jaw to the left. There's just too much missing, the bigonial breadth, the low set gonion, the massive ramus, the strong jawbody, etc.
almost NO ONE has a jaw on the right tho, especially not with top tier eyes

plus jaw is way easier to fix than eyes.

almost NO ONE has a jaw on the right tho, especially not with top tier eyes

plus jaw is way easier to fix than eyes.
It doesn't contradict what i said tho jfl, reminder that very few top men get the majority of women. That's Chad, the top tier specimen who gets women with ease. That is not achieveable with surgery.

It doesn't contradict what i said tho jfl, reminder that very few top men get the majority of women. That's Chad, the top tier specimen who gets women with ease. That is not achieveable with surgery.
obviously but pretty much any normie can get into the top 20% if they gymmax, train neck, get multiple surgeries, lifts/ll, etc

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
As more and more days pass by I feel like slaying is just nigh impossible for someone like me

It truly is over 😔

Not to mention where I live (Australia) it's Chad central and women here have high standards.. Fuck me man I'm done for

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
obviously but pretty much any normie can get into the top 20% if they gymmax, train neck, get multiple surgeries, lifts/ll, etc
Agreed but all of that doesn't matter the moment an actual Chad steps in and mogs us all to death

That guy looks like me lol. The guy on the right btw

Agreed but all of that doesn't matter the moment an actual Chad steps in and mogs us all to death
idk bro i’m far from chad and i’m happy with how many girls i’ve slayer

i know i have a good base apart from height tbh, i want LL but it’s pipe dream unless i go to russia or smth jfl

luckily i can easily be above average height with lifts

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and CopeIsReal
idk bro i’m far from chad and i’m happy with how many girls i’ve slayer

i know i have a good base apart from height tbh, i want LL but it’s pipe dream unless i go to russia or smth jfl

luckily i can easily be above average height with lifts

I'm 6'3 and been rated 5+ PSL on here, also happy w my laycount. Tbh all I need is just to get a rhino and I've fixed my only failo so I keep my hopes (/copes) high

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
I'm 6'3 and been rated 5+ PSL on here, also happy w my laycount. Tbh all I need is just to get a rhino and I've fixed my only failo so I keep my hopes (/copes) high
lucky boy

i am 5’9 tbh it’s kinda sad but luckily i’m not in that tall of a country

i will get ll if i can.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
lucky boy

i am 5’9 tbh it’s kinda sad but luckily i’m not in that tall of a country

i will get ll if i can.

In my opinion, height is the most striking irl feature idc what basement rotting faggots who never left their house on here say. You should deffo get it boyo you're gonna be gigamogger if you already slayed now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
In my opinion, height is the most striking irl feature idc what basement rotting faggots who never left their house on here say. You should deffo get it boyo you're gonna be gigamogger if you already slayed now jfl
yeah my n count is high for my age tbh

i will get lifts for clubbing when i go away for a new job/uni and will perma run 1.5

and imo face will always me more important but it’s definitely a huge halo to be tall. You can’t be a true gigachad without height, just as u can’t without 7psl + face

i still think not being short is more important than being tall but it’s a huge halo agreed