Chad must feel incredible 24/7

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Just 1 week with a girl and my neurotransmitters feel so healthy and balanced, Chad had this his whole life. Wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Good looks= default high status and Dopamine hits everytime they look in the mirror

Below average= default low status, perma damaged immune system

LowSocialStatus

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Teach me ur ways OP
Whenever I get a snapchat from a foid by dopamine and body starts rushing and fuzzing I could only imagine what sex would be like

Teach me ur ways OP
Whenever I get a snapchat from a foid by dopamine and body starts rushing and fuzzing I could only imagine what sex would be like
Testosterone is king. And I use drugs when i need to socialize a lot. I started off only using tinder and went on lots of dates, but the girls on there are shitty low quality mostly so asking out girls in the right environments is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Testosterone is king. And I use drugs when i need to socialize a lot. I started off only using tinder and went on lots of dates, but the girls on there are shitty low quality mostly so asking out girls in the right environments is perfect

I’m suprised test helps u in that case. So far for me it’s made me really aggressive and defensive (altho in a good way, not a pushover). But yea drugs are king for low inhibition. I threw provirion in maybe it’ll work it’s magic.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Fuark i need some rising in my dopamine levels

I’m suprised test helps u in that case. So far for me it’s made me really aggressive and defensive (altho in a good way, not a pushover). But yea drugs are king for low inhibition. I threw provirion in maybe it’ll work it’s magic.
Yeah proviron is apparently very good for mood stabilization and sex drive. For some reason this cycle I'm less rude and angry towards people, i'm not sure why tho.
Fuark i need some rising in my dopamine levels
Ecstasy will do it and take you to heaven

Had this super cocky mofo approach me for a cigarette last week and dude had the prototypical chad face this site keeps dropping (only high tier chad I've ever met IRL, maybe he was a model). Could tell this guy's grin was on his face from the moment he got out of his bed every fucking day cause he gets his balls licked by everyone 24/7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1464
life is shit 72