Chad or Brute?

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Would you rather be a chad or a brute?

3faa52e4bc78ac0d705ed5a8b139b47e.jpg

VS

Alistair-Overeem.jpg

I'd go with brute ngl. Being a chad makes life easy af and opens so many doors, but you're only seen as a piece of meat and ego boost by foids and other dudes will try to keep you down, meanwhile if you're a brute nobody will ever fuck with you and you'll get legitimate respect from everyone. Also the brute's turbo high T will make them not give a fuck about anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Brazitard, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
I would rather be this
zach-cox-3.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne and Lev Peshkov
I would rather be this
zach-cox-3.jpg

Yea being a male model is definitely alluring, but just imagine how different life would be as a brute. You'd be a literal caveman walking amongst these modernized, degenerated and weak subhumans. You'd know that you could break nearly every dude's skull open that walks past you. Fuark man, brute life must be so satisfying. I hope I'll reincarnatemaxx as Brock Lesnar or Alistair Overeem.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brazitard, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
brute anyday
imagine being this 6'5 ogre powerhouse

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
Randy Orton is a god, but how is he a brute? :lul: Alistair Overeem or Francis Ngannou would crush him.
he is tbh, although the guys you listed are beasts

I'd rather be the brute powerhouse. Low T if you choose chad

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and oldcelloser
What kind of a low IQ question is this? Did civilization collapse back to the hunter gatherer era?

Chad. Chad. Chad.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 7313
What kind of a low IQ question is this? Did civilization collapse back to the hunter gatherer era?

Chad. Chad. Chad.

No chad gets the legitimate fear-based respect that a brute gets though. Nobody fucks with a brute and if it's not the US then a brute can easily smash 2 policecels into pieces if they wanna mess with him.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Those brutes are all on juice. It is not like they have the T levels of a gorilla naturally. But I get where you're coming from

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and highT

Chad. Chad. Chad.
Hunter gatherer is still present in our minds dude

Those brutes are all on juice. It is not like they have the T levels of a gorilla naturally. But I get where you're coming from

They are definitely on juice, but seeing how extremely dimorphic they are they must have produced massive amounts of T ever since age 12.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 4797

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, SubhumanCurrycel and Tenshi
Would you rather be a chad or a brute?

3faa52e4bc78ac0d705ed5a8b139b47e.jpg

VS

Alistair-Overeem.jpg

I'd go with brute ngl. Being a chad makes life easy af and opens so many doors, but you're only seen as a piece of meat and ego boost by foids and other dudes will try to keep you down, meanwhile if you're a brute nobody will ever fuck with you and you'll get legitimate respect from everyone. Also the brute's turbo high T will make them not give a fuck about anything.
Probably depends on the country/city you live in

Chad I mean, no one gets in fights anyways in 2020. Plus, a 5'10+ chad with hunter eyes already looks intimidating

Chad I mean, no one gets in fights anyways in 2020. Plus, a 5'10+ chad with hunter eyes already looks intimidating

Bruh what? Fights are more common than ever, I wanna be on worldstar one day hitting someone with a bottle ngl

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
fuck fights, who needs to be a brute when we have guns? I'd rather be chad and slay pucci

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
chad. the dude you posted is def not a brute though but teeters on it. he’s more giga chad territory

prime women dont want a brute you will be left with 35 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Greecgawd
If u want 40 year olds go for brute

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Brute but not this one

images

olivier richters height and frame (220 cm)

but fabien Pelous skull (corrected in relation for the height)
image.jpg
MOXOp60DJWK4tOgMiLTRCGkubLJqojyEpIKTFMTTx5iP_57UdNb3F4lSvaTNoICUITOy30W_Agx1_oyr3lgksLBUF_xbGWtQ3ozk9W483R4Cn6Sc-Q
image.jpg

(but not his ears and also wider IPD/face)

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Brute but not this one

images

olivier richters height and frame (220 cm)

but fabien Pelous skull (corrected in relation for the height)
image.jpg
MOXOp60DJWK4tOgMiLTRCGkubLJqojyEpIKTFMTTx5iP_57UdNb3F4lSvaTNoICUITOy30W_Agx1_oyr3lgksLBUF_xbGWtQ3ozk9W483R4Cn6Sc-Q
image.jpg

(but not his ears and also wider IPD/face)
Fabian is the ultimate giga mogger

I would love to be like batman, have high class north atlantid face, but great frame at 6'2

I can see no one respects you
and brute is another way of saying ugly

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back