mtn on mumbai

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: counterintuitive and PlayersGetPlayed
You're not chad you're fucking subhuman and ethnic. Mtn in philippines

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88003, greywind, mayo mogger and 2 others
But it's prob great that he thinkhs he's attractive. He would go er if he admits the truth

Itsoverforbrownies.org

its always a jeet jfl

4346870_Screenshot_20240725_040926_Discord.jpg
Screenshot 20240829 122247 Chrome

MOG BATTLE

sexy funkyflamingo VS sub 5 pajeet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_040926_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_040926_Discord.jpg
    886.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, mayo mogger, Roquefort and 2 others
I told u to lay off and stop this nonsense's how long must u be told that ur low mtn?

Overconfident burgercel. You are subhuman .My 4 year old pic mogs you.
Look at this gandu's walls behind
Pashtun my 8*6 inch glorious cock

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Look at this gandu's walls behind
Pashtun my 8*6 inch glorious cock
Madarchod dalit ke launde I mog your entire generation and also that madarchod in your dp suck my 8 inch pathan cock madarchod

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
Not a chad yet, chadlite for time being. But with body and masculined energy you give, you will get more of women than @beniman who looks actually gay. @beniman has a weird block body and shiny gay face. You have a masculine beard face. Respect bro (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beniman, Deleted member 90754 and Diarrhoea
Not a chad yet, chadlite for time being. But with body and masculined energy you give, you will get more of women than @beniman who looks actually gay. @beniman has a weird block body and shiny gay face. You have a masculine beard face. Respect bro
Not a chad yet, chadlite for time being. But with body and masculined energy you give, you will get more of women than @beniman who looks actually gay. @beniman has a weird block body and shiny gay face. You have a masculine beard face. Respect bro (y)
I lack robustness in my face which is typically due to body fat but I have more of a bulky physique if I lose fat I think I can ascend facially but at the end my body will look like him like a boyish physique.