Chad Personality but Incel?

A

amnestics

Bronze
I know a guy that acts like a chad and is about average looking but is an incel. How does this happen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 10987, StrangerDanger and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 9890 and 2 others
your personality doesnt matter, its all about looks.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 761
your personality doesnt matter, its all about looks.
Wrong. You think the 6 foot tren douche at the bar sips on his beer and stands in the corner? Wrong. He’s the loudest guy in the bar and hits on girls aggressively has fun, etc. Hes the life of the party. You need this personality once your looks are above average to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
Probably because “acting like chad” means being overly confident, which you can only pull off and look NT if you actually are above average in some way. Either very tall or very attractive, or potentially very rich. Some random Joe acting like James Bond is pretty cringe and women will laugh at that. Honestly I would too

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 14274
Wrong. You think the 6 foot tren douche at the bar sips on his beer and stands in the corner? Wrong. He’s the loudest guy in the bar and hits on girls aggressively has fun, etc. Hes the life of the party. You need this personality once your looks are above average to slay.
Definitely, but acting like that before you become above average is a repellant unless you’re really a genuinely cool person. I’ve seen ugly guys score above their league a lot, they don’t act “like chad” though. You can only do that if you look like a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Definitely, but acting like that before you become above average is a repellant unless you’re really a genuinely cool person. I’ve seen ugly guys score above their league a lot, they don’t act “like chad” though. You can only do that if you look like a chad.
Exactly. This is exactly the personality I have and it works because I’m a 6 foot guy on steroids with a decent face. I’m the loudest douchebag in the bar and go from girl to girl, if one isn’t in to me I literally hit on the next closest girl. If I were to by a shy beta male standing in the corner I wouldn’t get laid despite looking good.

Guys that are average looking but pull above their league have more of the chill interesting guy personality

Exactly. This is exactly the personality I have and it works because I’m a 6 foot guy on steroids with a decent face. I’m the loudest douchebag in the bar and go from girl to girl, if one isn’t in to me I literally hit on the next closest girl. If I were to by a shy beta male standing in the corner I wouldn’t get laid despite looking good.
Yeah, it’s something I have to work on. I’m nearly 6’1” barefoot and I have a very nice face (with a few small flaws I want to fix) and while I do fantastic with women I’m still learning how to be the chad in the bar. Especially since I can pull it off, I’m good looking enough, women approach me anyways, and I tower over most men. I don’t have the body you have though but I do have great fashion niche women like.

Guys that are average looking but pull above their league have more of the chill interesting guy personality

I’ve noticed that too. Back when I was younger and shorter I was more chill and it worked fine. Now that I’m bigger, acting chill doesn’t scale, a big good looking guy who acts chill seems insecure whereas an average looking 5’9” guy who acts chill does indeed look chill. Kind of ironic that I have to actually become less chill now that I’m taller and better looking lol

Yeah, it’s something I have to work on. I’m nearly 6’1” barefoot and I have a very nice face (with a few small flaws I want to fix) and while I do fantastic with women I’m still learning how to be the chad in the bar. Especially since I can pull it off, I’m good looking enough, women approach me anyways, and I tower over most men. I don’t have the body you have though but I do have great fashion niche women like.

I’ve noticed that too. Back when I was younger and shorter I was more chill and it worked fine. Now that I’m bigger, acting chill doesn’t scale, a big good looking guy who acts chill seems insecure whereas an average looking 5’9” guy who acts chill does indeed look chill. Kind of ironic that I have to actually become less chill now that I’m taller and better looking lol
I used to be a frat guy in college so this comes easily to me, being a loud life of the party guy, taking shots with girls, hyping girls up, talking loud, etc. Once your looks are above average personality and energy matter a LOT especially in night club type enevironments where there are a lot of decent looking guys. You need to be HYPING people up. Your energy level has to mog their boring personality. Walk into the bar like you just won the lottery and people will swarm you. That’s the mindset I go in with. Being 6 foot and on steroids you already know you’re the most jacked guy in the entire place and probably rep the average guys one rep max on every lift. That cocky attitude combined with high energy = slayer.

I used to be a frat guy in college so this comes easily to me, being a loud life of the party guy, taking shots with girls, hyping girls up, talking loud, etc. Once your looks are above average personality and energy matter a LOT especially in night club type enevironments where there are a lot of decent looking guys. You need to be HYPING people up. Your energy level has to mog their boring personality. Walk into the bar like you just won the lottery and people will swarm you. That’s the mindset I go in with. Being 6 foot and on steroids you already know you’re the most jacked guy in the entire place and probably rep the average guys one rep max on every lift. That cocky attitude combined with high energy = slayer.
Appreciate the advice. I was a late bloomer looks wise so in college I was a weak 5’9 before a final 4 inch growth spurt. And my face changed a lot in college, I lost weight and it revealed great bones (with some minor issues around the eye area, but that’s why I’m here, to looksmax and get even more attractive). I missed out of the NT chad college environment so I’m learning very late how to be the center of the universe. Maybe I’ll just start trying a bit too hard at risk of embarrassing myself and then learning from mistakes I make.

Most girls I’m with tell me that “I have no idea how attractive I am” which makes me think my personality still isn’t chad enough for my appearance.

• +1
Appreciate the advice. I was a late bloomer looks wise so in college I was a weak 5’9 before a final 4 inch growth spurt. And my face changed a lot in college, I lost weight and it revealed great bones (with some minor issues around the eye area, but that’s why I’m here, to looksmax and get even more attractive). I missed out of the NT chad college environment so I’m learning very late how to be the center of the universe. Maybe I’ll just start trying a bit too hard at risk of embarrassing myself and then learning from mistakes I make.
If all else fails inject Test and Tren brah 😂

If all else fails inject Test and Tren brah 😂
I’ve considered it. I have NW0 and my hair is one of my favorite features. I have some aggressive balding genes I’m afraid to awaken, so tren is probably out. I’m on the verge of preemptively microdosing finasteride, even. If I lost my hair I’d lose a lot of my appeal. Sounds pussy, but having great hair is not something I would ever even consider sacrificing. I’ll just keep doing natty for a few more years and reach Brad Pitt fight club physique in a year or two.

im 180 tall and recently worked on a week long event with a guy who was 198 and roided as fuck, full head of hair and good bones (jaw, cheeks, brow ridge... all those things)

just by walking around waitresses offered him drinks (they came walking to him), asked him what he was doing "tonight" after work, and stuff like that

we were invisible next to him (well, im invisible anyways) but i assure you the guy didnt put any effort at all, he just exists, its like he has an aura that attracts women

this guy has sex literally every day of his life and i doubt its his personality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14274
im 180 tall and recently worked on a week long event with a guy who was 198 and roided as fuck, full head of hair and good bones (jaw, cheeks, brow ridge... all those things)

just by walking around waitresses offered him drinks (they came walking to him), asked him what he was doing "tonight" after work, and stuff like that

we were invisible next to him (well, im invisible anyways) but i assure you the guy didnt put any effort at all, he just exists, its like he has an aura that attracts women

this guy has sex literally every day of his life and i doubt its his personality
Ask him what his cycle is.

i know a guy that gets messaged by girls that find him attractive, they don't even know him or anything. thing is he's just HTN/Chadlite not even chad.
this forum makes me depressed. :feelswah:

i know a guy that gets messaged by girls that find him attractive, they don't even know him or anything. thing is he's just HTN/Chadlite not even chad.
this forum makes me depressed. :feelswah:

man i remember being on a coffee shop last month and there were these attractive 18 yo girls talking... one saying like "omg im so much in love with this guy, where does he live? my goal in life is to marry him, i will go wherever he is... if only he watched my instagram story ill be happy the rest of the week" and so on, like crazy obsessed... from what i heard it was some random dude from other country, some popular tiktoker or shit like that

they too fantasize with attractive specimens

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
acting chad isn't enough

game isn't just about being the loudest

confidence is important

but if everything issuing from your mouth is crap

the ladies will look elsewhere

• JFL